As a Customer Solution Manager (m/f/d) you will be the trusted advisor for your customers and help them transform their company to cloud manufacturing. You will take end-to-end ownership of a diverse range of projects and initiatives, utilizing your communication skills to interface with and influence a broad range of multi disciplinary teams (sales, solutions architecture, support, product, professional services, partners). The Customer Solution Manager role is responsible for cloud transformational programs (technical, operational, organizational, education) that span traditional procurement and product development teams and business units.
With a deep understanding of your customer\'s business, culture and processes, you will be your their voice within KREATIZE, ensuring that their needs are accurately communicated to KREATIZE leadership, product and engineering teams. You will evangelize KMS services and influence customers to adopt the right solution at the right time. You should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience by deploying KMS solutions, driving innovation, and delivering successful migration programs.
In addition to your customer-facing responsibilities, you will help shape the rapidly growing Customer Solution Management function, where your passion to define and implement standard processes, methodologies, and tools will be highly valued.
This role has a high visibility throughout the whole organization and is included in building the commercial strategy as well as product roadmap. It is a role perfectly suited for someone with a passion for technology and a strong business acumen.
As a Customer Solution Manager you will get the opportunity to develop a product and customer-oriented organization with your customers and work strategically to make our customers more successful.
Your tasks are:
- Build strong champions at our customers by winning their trust through technical, product expertise and business acumen
- Drive proof of concept projects to success by creating a convincing story that shows our solution as a must have that delivers quantifiable and tangible business value to our customers
- Serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with sales, marketing and services team to create customized presentations, demos and proof of concepts
- Take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process and collateral
- After building the technical solution elevate the story so that your sales team and you can pitch relevant content effectively to SVPs, COOs and CFOs
- You worked in management consulting or customer success at a high growth start-up.
- You have a university degree in Engineering or business administration
- Fluency in German and English in word and writing is a must
WHAT WE OFFER
- You maintain an overview even in stressful situations and work in a highly structured manner.
- Prior experience working in a technology sales organization
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership through influence
- A passion for technology and a great understanding of the complex challenges our customers face come naturally to you.
- You have strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- You have the ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives.
- Thanks to your analytical strength, you also understand complex contexts, recognize trends and can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
In addition to a great High-growth startup environment with extremely ambitious people
- Attractive compensation package with company ownership options
- Super fast development perspective for high-performance people
If we could catch your interest, we are looking forward to your application!
At KREATIZE, we are establishing a new paradigm in the industry and are in high-growth mode. More and more companies are falling in love with KREATIZE’s solutions and our portfolio of clients is increasing at a fast rate. As a result, we are already backed by some of the best investors in Europe and are in a strong financial position to carry out our expansion plans. Cloud manufacturing is also increasingly in demand and its market is expected to grow by close to 20 percent in the next few years by some estimates. Therefore, anyone joining KREATIZE will have a front seat to the 4th industrial revolution and reap the professional benefits of being someone who helped disrupt a market with the latest of cloud technologies.
And our success story continues! We have ambitious growth plans and are always on the hunt for new high-performance team members for the KREATIZE Innovation Centres in Berlin, Balingen and Wroclaw (Poland).