At Lhotse, we are reinventing how organizations buy goods and services. We are shaping the nexus of Procurement and Cognitive Automation.
Our B2B software solution enables employees across all kinds of organizations to make better buying decisions.
Join us and expect nothing less than:
- Solve global problems faced by millions of companies and their employees, every day
- Become part of an inspiring team with diverse backgrounds
- Be part of the Lhotse journey from day 1 & shape the company with us
- Enjoy our central (Berlin Mitte) office, flexible remote-work and fair compensation
- “Mini-MBA:” learn and broaden your horizon by diving into more than one department
- We are proud to call some of the most prestigious Entrepreneurs in Germany our backers and advisors
As Operations Intern, your mission is to help guarantee the flawless operational engine at Lhotse. In close collaboration with the Founders, you will be responsible to implement best-practice processes. You will be an integral part of Lhotse’s success, both for our customers and for our internal processes.
You are responsible for helping Lhotse’s operational efforts including measurements to drive that direction. Your role has a deep focus on improving operations processes and includes the following responsibilities:
- Define operational goals and standards
- Evaluate best-practice activities that reduce operational effort and hence costs
- Identify new ways for guaranteeing customer and supplier success
- Drive excellence by working closely with our Tech and Product team
- Support our founders in strategic projects
You are a young professional with a high degree of motivation and sense of responsibility for what you do! You love taking on challenges and challenging the status quo. You work directly with the Founders and don’t shy away from working in Lhotse’s ‘engine room’.
- You are hands-on and like to take on responsibility to drive your own progress
- You demonstrate a hands-on mentality and like communicating with customers and suppliers
- Your judgement allows you to decide when done is better than perfect and vice versa
- You are curious and like to challenge the status-quo
- You share our culture based on an open mindset, high standards and pragmatism
- You are a native or fluent German speaker but also confidently speak English