- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 🕘 Every other Friday Off
- 🔑 Work with the Founder
- 🏖️ Four Weeks Paid Leave
- 🗺 Anywhere in the United States
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Engineered Agency is hiring a Marketing Operations Manager to work directly with their founder. This is a new role in the company and is ideal for someone with marketing, management, and client-facing experience.
Engineered Agency is a Digital Marketing Agency founded by Chris Justin. Chris has been providing digital marketing services to a variety of clients since 2015 when he quit his six-figure chemical engineering job to help clean energy companies grow.
He quickly saw an opportunity to help reduce customer acquisition costs for solar installers and learned everything he could about digital marketing.
Fast forward to today…
Chris and his team have helped clients in industries including:
- Residential and commercial solar installation
- High-end jewelry
- Audiovisual event production
- Dating coaching
- Vocal and music instruction
- Swimming technology
- Fiction writing
- Private aviation
- Luxury landscaping
- Commercial real estate investing
- Home-based medical care
The future is bright for Engineered Agency. They have developed several fulfilling, long-term client relationships and are looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager to help them grow.
Chris also co-hosts Run With It
, a podcast that brings listeners new business ideas from successful entrepreneurs, and runs Solariety
, a residential solar marketing firm.
About the Role
We’re hiring a Marketing Operations Manager who can help with our marketing strategy, implementation, and communication with clients. Chris, the founder, is currently handling these responsibilities. He has created this position to help him free up some time so he can focus on business development.
- Preparing and monitoring project schedules, scope, and internal budgets, guaranteeing that each project is running to schedule
- Act as the first line of communication with clients
- Proactively monitoring the performance of each project and making sure any adjustments are made in order to achieve the goals of the campaign
- Suggesting (and implementing) improvements to processes, documents, and technology with the aim of streamlining our projects
- Delegating work within the team, checking work (research quality, follow-up tasks, reporting sheets, etc) when complete, and holding the team accountable to the deadlines set
- Proactively identify potential issues and opportunities in our service delivery and providing solutions to overcome these
- Taking ownership of processes and standard operating procedures ensuring that these are up to date and new changes are effectively communicated with the team
- Developing a deep understanding of customers’ strategic priorities to help them derive business value from Engineered Agency
- Helping to define and develop processes and strategies to increase retention, identify expansion opportunities and mitigate churn risk
Daily and Weekly Tasks
- Manage projects, tasks, and marketing campaigns (Asana, Monday.com, & Todoist)
- Create and update regular reports (PowerPoint, Supermetrics, Google Data Studio)
- Create and manage ads (Facebook & LinkedIn)
- Manage email campaigns (Mailchimp & ActiveCampaign)
- Maintain and update tagging systems (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, & Facebook Pixel)
- Create split-tests: imagery, copy, landing pages, design, etc… (Google Optimize)
- Advise on marketing strategy
- Attend/run client meetings
Who will be successful in this role?
- Gets things done well and on time
- Works autonomously but knows when to ask for help
- Provides critical feedback to help themselves and the team improve
- Translates messy tasks into repeatable workflows and/or standard operating procedures (à la “A World Without Email”)
- Has uncompromising attention to detail when it comes to written documentation, standard operating procedures, and resource allocation
- Shares our company values:
- Respect each other
- Extreme ownership
- Delight clients
- Continual improvement
- A proactive approach to projects, deadlines, problem solving and communication, and confidence to update the leadership team
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and flexibility to keep up with shifting priorities
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and easily
- Clear and honest communication approach; not afraid of holding team members accountable
- An optimist who persists in the face of challenges
- Digital marketing and management experience
- Available for meetings during Eastern Time
- Direct experience working with multiple projects and managing the ‘bigger picture’ in a remote environment
- Has hands-on experience with project management tools and processes
- Four weeks paid leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Every other Friday off
- Work directly with the agency owner
- This is a full-time contract role
If you think you’d like to work with us and are ready to make a big impact at our company, then we want to hear from you!