Just is looking for Head of People
we build financial products for CFOs and Corporate Treasurers that for too long have been exposed to inefficient and opaque business models by their financial providers, and expensive and unintelligent solutions by their financial software vendors. Our mission is to bring transparency to corporate FX, democratize interbank FX pricing and to transform corporate treasury from operational to strategic. We will do this by reinventing how corporations consume financial market data, and by building a fully integrated treasury operating system that contains risk analytics, decision support, and market execution - all in the cloud.
Our customers are businesses around the world that deal in global trade of goods and services. We’re helping both medium and large businesses become more efficient, save money, and level the playing field with their banks and financial providers that have discriminated against them for decades.
We are a fast moving fintech startup company with global presence. The team, which is currently expanding rapidly, consists of 10 highly motivated colleagues, and collectively, we have spent over a decade building algorithmic FX trading infrastructure for global banks, launched mobile payments companies, and successfully exited multiple tech companies.
We launched our first product
late in 2019, and we are now serving top global brands in Europe and beyond. We are still tiny relative to the opportunity we are pursuing, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead of us.
We are looking for someone to facilitate our aggressive hiring roadmap and to hone our company culture into something our stakeholders will be proud of. The right candidate has deep experience in people operations and will serve as our Head of People. As Head of People, you will report directly to the COO and your main responsibility will be to own and drive our overall people strategy and also to build our company culture.
We have our roots in Norway, but we believe that the future of work is distributed. Therefore, our HQ is on the internet, and we’ll offer all team members flexible work solutions whether you want to work from your home or a local office hub.
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- Scale our recruiting efforts to meet the need of our fast-growing hiring goals
- Running the recruitment process alongside function leaders. Hereunder, writing job descriptions, advertise positions, reviewing applications, initial screening, running interviews and background checks
- Work with leadership to support a fully remote work model, and be the company’s internal expert on local employment acts, laws and regulations
- Become a trusted partner to management on issues of organizational design, career pathing, performance management, and other strategic business decisions
- Implement a competency framework and training roadmap that defines all levels of leadership in the business
- Articulation of our values and culture internally and externally, as well as leadership by example
- Be a steward of the company’s culture with a pulse on how we can ensure our employees feel seen, valued and heard
- Responsible for onboarding in general, and partner with function leaders to build function specific onboarding that set up new hires for success
- Ensure Just has an equitable compensation- and benefits framework in place that supports our goal of having a world-class team, and work with managers to roll out consistent leveling and career trajectories across the company
- Organizing regular team social events to create an inclusive community.
- Ensuring that Just is a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization as we scale
✅ Your profile
- At least five years of HR experience with at least two of those years in a People or HR leadership role
- Highly strategic and proven track record of building a culture- and people organization
- Deep knowledge of legal HR compliance matters
- Highly ethical individual with unquestioned integrity
- Excellent communication, mediation, and interpersonal skills
- Very strong ownership and willingness to work hands-on to achieve goals
- You pride yourself on your exceptional high EQ
- You're seated ±2 hours of the CET timezone
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
Send your CV or linkedin up-to-date profile together with a cover letter to [email protected]
. (Direct applicants only. We're not open to outsourcing firms or recruiters at this time).
Just is committed to creating an inclusive employment environment, and does not discriminate on race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality or any other non-merit factor