We believe that high-quality data will power the AI and algorithms of the future, and TrueData is at the forefront of this trend. TrueData delivers real, people-based mobile data that is never inferred, modeled or extrapolated. That is our unwavering dedication to deliver real, quality data at scale.
We work with the broadest set of mobile data types on the market, providing publishers and marketers with a single platform for an array of data services. For app publishers, TrueData provides flexibility and control of their data licensing while protecting the long term value of data assets and respecting the privacy of the consumer. For marketers and data scientists, TrueData provides a source of unique, fresh, and vetted data for targeting and intelligence, at scale.
TrueData offers full health benefits and a flex work environment. We are a collaborative, fun team working on some very big problems. We believe in finding the right person for the job and then letting them shine. If you love to manage complex projects, improve processes and grow revenue, let's talk.
About Data Integration Specialist
TrueData is seeking a Data Integration Specialist to join our Data Partnerships & Operations team who can ensure fast, efficient, and stable data integrations between TrueData and its partners. You will work closely with the Data Integration Lead and collaborate with Sales, Engineering, and Data Analysis to build the optimal data pipelines. Also, you will be responsible for interacting with a partner's technical teams to keep the data pipeline healthy.
- Create enterprise-level specifications for data inbound and outbound integrations
- Translate complex technical requirements into language comprehensible for non-technical audiences
- Develop deep expertise of TrueData's data pipeline/architecture and product offerings
- Responsible for setting up technical integrations for Server-to-Server (S2S) connections and liaising between client teams and TrueData engineering and data analysis team
- Serve as the technical integration consultant for any specifications or data transfer questions from clients and internal teams
- Alongside the engineering team, design and implement data transfer guidelines and best practices for inbound and outbound data integrations
- Create data specs/schemas and maintain up-to-date documentation in coordination with the internal teams for both internal and external use
- Daily troubleshooting and problem solving to drive the quick resolutions for any issues occuring from the data integration pipeline
- Collaborate with commercial leads for the process of delivering sample data to potential new clients
- Bachelor's degree
- 0 - 2 years of industry experience
- Education, training, or experience in STEM disciplines
- Highly proficient in Google Spreadsheets or Microsoft Excel
- Keen eye for interpreting complex data metrics into meaningful insights
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to make complex technical documentation actionable and straightforward
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish
- Experience working with petabytes of data and challenges associated with it
- Working knowledge of internet/data technologies (e.d. browsers, mobile devices, ad
- servers, etc).
Nice to Have
- AWS experience with S3, Athena, CloudFormation
- Experience with API, JSON, SQL data delivery
- Familiarity with data privacy and regulatory constraints
- Experience with self-service reporting tools like Tableau and Chartio
- Data acumen for assessing data quality
- Familiarity with data and infrastructure monitoring and alerting tooling
- AdTech, digital marketing, and/or technical consulting experience a plus
- Comfortable speaking with C-level executives, product managers, data scientists, engineers and commercial teams
- Stock Option Plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- No Vacation Policy - take what you need
- Work From Anywhere - we have concentrations of employees in LA, Chicago, and NYC, but feel free to work from anywhere that helps you succeed
- Transportation / Work From Anywhere Stipend