We do not build games, but we use 3D gaming technologies for real world applications.
Falkbuilt is a technology driven start-up venture. Founders include Mogens Smed and Barrie Loberg. With digital intelligence we will revolutionize the construction industry. Our work leverages the video game experience while making it real with data to build the physical replica of the virtual.
Falkbuilt is based in Calgary, Canada (MST), we have a top-shelf team of developers to implement a state-of-the-art platform. It is a small, tight, clean-coding group of professionals. This position is open for remote work from the comfort of your own home in any time zone from the Pacific coast of North America east to Europe.
We have a mobile and desktop multi-player, multi-platform application for visualizing building designs in an immersive and collaborative environment using the Unity platform. We need an expert 3D visualization developer to take this application to the next level.
- Expert knowledge and experience delivering solutions with the Unity platform.
- Solid understanding of 3D mathematics and transforms.
- Expert knowledge of PBR materials and textures for photo real rendering: still, fly-through, and game environments.
- Working knowledge of other rendering engines.
- Ability to deliver an awesome real-time user experience.
- Flexibility: on occasion you will be asked to support other development projects, especially web-app frontends.
- First and foremost - you are a great developer with 3D visualization skills, not the other way around.
- Experience in Web Development using Angular.
- Experience with Autodesk products like Revit, Inventor.
- Experience in the construction industry, shop drawings, architectural drawings, etc.
Here is a video about where we are with the software: