As an experienced CICS Systems Development professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability will help your team deliver high-quality products. You'll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You'll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages:
• Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, database, unix/linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, large scale software development, security software development
• Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
• Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs using Swagger (or similar framework)
• 5+ years of CICS systems programming experience in a mainframe z/OS operating system and experience on USS (Unix System Services), CICS TS - Installation and Migration, SVC and Transaction dump debugging, CICS Performance Tuning,CICS-related ISV tools - Mainview, Abend-Aid, Expediter, Configuration Manager, CAFC, SYSB II and Merva
• Should have good experience on IBM Program Product installation - SMP/e (Software Management Program/ extended)JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans