As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in Asset and Wealth Management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Asset Management and Wealth Management businesses.
What You'll do:
As part of the Asset & Wealth Management line of business, the Quadient/GMC Inspire Lead Developer is a document composition expert, able to work on moderately complex software development projects. This role requires managing Quadient infrastructure, designing templates in Designer and Interactive, building scaler workflows processing data to create customized digital document and also leading a team of Developers. In this role you will,
* Design and development of applications on complex projects utilizing both packaged software applications (Quadient Inspire) and custom-built applications
* Lead and mentor a team of Developers to consistently deliver and keep up with release goals
* Use of Complex data types (XML, multi-line variable data record formats)
* Program, test and troubleshoot workflows
* Set up master workflows to support Document Template design using Inspire Interactive
* Define document blocks. Compose Document Templates using Inspire Interactive
* Define Scalar workflows for automatic processing of input data files
* Expose Inspire Designer template workflows and/or Inspire Interactive Document Templates as REST
* Install/Upgrade Quadient infrastructure
* Cloud platform experience preferred
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans