Fons is hiring!
We're seeking a performance marketer to join our team at Fons who will run all of our customer acquisition channels.
Our mission is to make business simple, profitable, and sustainable for teachers, trainers, coaches, and tutors. We are a distributed team so you can work from anywhere but we prefer that you are able to work in the PST time zone.
We need someone to build funnels via partnerships, websites, and performance marketing. We've got a great story, a delighted customer base, and we’re ready to grow!
- Develop and execute strategies to increase awareness about Fons and drive qualified traffic to conversion.
- Strategize marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, referral and affiliate programs, email, publicity, and social media.
- Produce valuable and engaging content that attracts, educates, and converts our target audience.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 3-5 years working in a marketing capacity, preferably in SaaS
- 3 years working in the small to medium business space
- Ability to run a program end to end with clear KPIs and reporting
- Proven experience in successfully bringing products to market
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of website analytics tools
- A willingness and commitment to work hard, learn quickly, have a great time, and win
This is a critical role in our company and will be full-time, with a 3 month trial contract period at $50-$70/hr. Salary range after trial $105,000 to $150,000 with equity based on experience and skill set.