The € 350bn European logistics market is huge in size but barely digitized and highly inefficient and fragmented. Shippers struggle to find reliable carriers at stable prices and carriers struggle to find regular shipments and geographically predictable trips leading to 30% of all trucks running empty in Europe. This creates a massive opportunity.
InstaFreight is bringing logistics into the digital age. As a digital platform for shippers and carriers, Instafreight better serves its core customers using technology. Our platform enables us to match supply and demand more efficiently than the legacy players who still use telephones and spreadsheets. The results: higher utilization, standardized high quality, faster payments and affordable capacity. Digitalization and automation of processes enable end-2-end transparency, elimination of manual work and cost savings up to 25% for shippers.
We deploy modern technology in agile organizational structures and regularly challenge what has been the status quo in the industry for decades. As a result of this disruptive approach, we are transforming a massive industry and are growing rapidly.
As part of the sales organization at InstaFreight you support C-level executives and other sales leaders in the execution of organizational wide projects and in the end play a vital role in reducing frictions in the sales process. You will be an essential part of Instafreight’s journey to become Europe’s #1 digital road freight forwarder. Being one of the most important cornerstones in our customer centric sales organization, you are working closely with the teams of new business development, operations and marketing to ensure that our vision is transported towards our customers. To be successful in this role you have strong project management skills that allow you to drive projects with various Stakeholders in the organization. Also a general understanding of sales KPIs and metrics along the sales funnel empowers you as well to contribute to our growth.
Being part of the sales organization at Instafreight’s, you will:
- You oversee the sales funnel and own the end-to-end process of tracking sales process and conversion rates throughout the organization
- You support the sales leadership by driving your own sales related projects
- You define, optimize and streamline sales processes and therefore you play an important role in the strategic growth of the organization
- You own the financial planning and forecasting process of all sales departments
- You report financial figures directly to our C-level executives and other sales leaders
- You Support them in making data-backed decisions
- You manage CRM data as an interface between sales leaders and the CRM department
- You help bringing people up to speed by assisting in training new sales representative
WHAT WE OFFER
Take the driver seat
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of business administration. A focus on logistics is a plus.
- Advanced competency in excel and sheets. Knowledge about CRM-tools such as Salesforce is also highly welcome
- You bring project management skills to the table that enable you to drive projects to a successful outcome
- You are characterised by entrepreneurial, analytical mindset and think in a structured and data-driven manner
- You are a concise communicator, able to effortlessly engage across all levels of seniority across the business
- You take the driver seat and seek ownership of your responsibilities and love to work in teams
- You are comfortable working in an ambiguous, high growth and fast paced environment
- You are fluent in English and German (any other languages are also welcomed)
Hit the gas pedal
- Take charge - Be accountable for your own field of responsibility from day one onwards.
- Have impact - Drive development projects and steer the course of the company.
- Make mistakes - Take risks, learn from failures and grow personally with us.
Enjoy the ride
- Learn as you go - Benefit from training, mentoring and feedback while supported by a great learning environment. Additionally our InstaSMART Academy offers exciting monthly insights and learning.
- Accelerate - Leave your comfort zone and climb your personal growth ladder step by step.
- Outgrow yourself - Unlock your full potential and accomplish things you hardly dare to dream of.
- Be part of the team - Join a great group of individuals standing behind a common goal.
- Have fun - Take part in our legendary parties, company events or just the regular office craziness.
- Write history - Shape the future of an entire industry together with us.