We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience in building modern, scalable web applications.
- Strong experience working with web APIs.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Experience in using automated testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.).
- Experience with performance and optimization problems and a demonstrated ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems
- Have deep appreciation of good design and UI/UX principles and care deeply about the end product.
- Know how to make trade-offs, when to incur technical debt and how to repay it.
- Use your initiative and can work independently. You feel comfortable designing software systems and solutions and mentoring others.
- Ability to break down an ambitious vision into smaller components, prioritize the work and manage the team towards success.
Nice to have
- Have solid communication skills. You are able to work in cross-functional teams and collaborate effectively with remote team members.
- Take pride in your work and are always looking to improve, not settling for average.
- Developer platform/tool industry experience
- Have a bias for action and are results-focused.