As a result of our continued growth, we’re hiring a new Content Marketing Manager to optimize and execute our email marketing and content distribution strategy. This is a 100% remote/telecommute position with the ability to work from location of choice. This is a highly visible and hands-on role that reports directly to the company founders and leadership team.To be successful in this role, you should be highly skilled in developing, executing, and optimizing creative email marketing and content campaigns and strategies. Having an interest and passion for health and wellness is an absolute must for this role. In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Full ownership of the content and email marketing strategy, which involves ideating, developing, executing, testing, and optimizing various content and email marketing campaigns
- Working with writers and designers to develop and publish a variety of digital content (e-books, infographics, courses, and webinars) and marketing/promotional emails
- Managing, updating, and organizing our CRM (HubSpot), website content, and serving as the company’s go-to resource on maximizing our use of the platform
- Maintains an ongoing content calendar, content database, and at regular intervals, suggests ideas for repurposing, archiving, and editing existing content
- Regularly assessing, reporting, editing, and developing creative ideas for new content and email campaigns
- Assist with the development, measurement, and execution of various processes and KPIs to maximize email and content engagement, conversions, click-through rates, and open-rates
- Partners with Social Media Manager for collaborative content distribution across all marketing channels
- Works with the Digital Acquisition Manager to ideate, draft, test, launch, and measure new landing pages and content marketing campaigns
- Spearheading new ideas and supporting special projects as needed
To be considered, you should meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of digital marketing, email, and content marketing experience
- Expert-level understanding of HubSpot (HubSpot certification required)
- General understanding of and strong interest in the health, nutrition, fitness, and wellness space, particularly industry education and/or experience working with a similar B2C company or agency serving a related industry/vertical
- Proven experience working in a remote environment while managing multiple simultaneous projects and milestones
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of applying data and analytics insights
If this role sounds like a good fit:
Start by writing a cover letter that tells us about who you are outside of work. We’d love to hear about your passions, interests, and your story. Please also highlight any qualifications that you feel sets you apart. If you’re selected for a phone screening, we’ll contact you to schedule a time.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact candidates who have been selected for an interview. We greatly appreciate your interest and thank you for applying.
AFPA is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Our hiring decisions are based solely on our business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard for race, color, religion or spiritual belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, health status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, past or present military service, family or parental status, or any other status.