Bonfire is looking for a Technical Product Manager to maintain an initiative-driven portion of the overall product roadmap in service of company and departmental metrics & goals, focusing specifically on the supply chain, logistics, production, and other internal business needs.
This individual will work side by side with other product managers, engineers, designers, data specialists, marketers, sales, support & production to solve problems, build software, and above all, prioritize impact.
The ideal candidate will value critical thinking and intellectual honesty and have an insatiable need to continuously improve oneself to learn and navigate new and changing technologies.
- Working directly with stakeholders around the company to identify, spec & roadmap opportunities
- Gather and analyze user feedback in all its forms to identify, spec & roadmap opportunities to solve for the customer
- Maintaining the roadmap through constant reappraisal of impact and ruthless prioritization
- Work with stakeholders to measure theoretical & actual efficiency gains attributable to projects throughout their lifecycles
- Coordinate with engineers and product team on the discovery, speccing & project management around items on the roadmap
- Create or coordinate creation of internal documentation and training materials for our platform & roll out those materials & communicate with stakeholders as needed
- Experience working with datasets to analyze & answer business questions and/or build business cases
- 2+ years experience in product management or software development
- 2+ years experience in e-commerce, SaaS or a related industry
- Proficient in SQL
- Some coding experience a plus