The mission of the Digital organization is to provide consistent, integrated Digital applications that are intuitive, dependable and easy to use for all customers. The Mobile Framework team is providing a framework for a modern banking platform based on the recent advances in internet technologies.
As a lead framework developer, you will be responsible for developing concepts, patterns, APIs and roadmaps for the JPMorgan Chase mobile framework. You will bring industry best practices, new ideas, and recommendations to the strategic planning and direction of the mobile applications while also taking into consideration performance, security, and experience.
You will also be required to document and illustrate framework capabilities, APIs, developer guide and present them for review and approval, and authoritatively support them through implementation and deployment phases, making adjustments to the approaches as challenges arise.
Mobile Application Developer Lead - Android
* Design framework solutions, patterns and APIs. Ensure that design is robust, extensible and follows best practices.
* Develop framework using Java, Kotlin, Android Jetpack, RxJava, and Retrofit. Ensure code adheres to industry coding best practices
* Develop framework systems using agile software development methodology. Participate in daily meetings. Contribute towards entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) of upcoming projects
* Create Unit Tests, Perform Integration Tests to verify that developed software meets the requirements. Validate deployed code to ensure that it works as expected.
* Design and develop tooling and solution to aid the software testing and debugging
* Work with mobile application team to setup monitoring, and resolve production issues/crashes. Assist with troubleshooting, root cause analysis and ensure that software bugs are corrected in an expedient manner. Communicate resolution & next steps.
* Assist with performance monitoring, root cause analysis of performance bottlenecks and resolutions. Measure application performance using memory profiling, thread analysis and heap analysis.
* Test and troubleshoot application running on devices
* Assess and apply industry best practices, new ideas, and recommendations to the strategic planning and direction of the mobile applications while also taking into consideration performance, security, and experience.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of android development experience using Java, Kotlin, Android Jetpack, RxJava, and Retrofit.
* 3+ years of experience with mobile testing - unit test, automation test, testing/debugging using emulator and device
* 3+ years of experience with mobile application profiling for memory analysis, thread analysis and heap analysis
* 3+ years of experience with reusable android framework or component development
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - design and APIs documentations
* 3+ experience with Android developer studio, git and build - gradle
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Android Developer (601), JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
iOS Developer Lead, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Mobile Developer Lead, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Android Developer with Java (602), JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment
Lead Mobile Application Developer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Plano Full Time Employment