At Mindfuel, we want to make it easy and convenient for anyone to eat healthy and nutritious snacks when they don’t have time or resources to prepare a full meal. Our soups, porridges, puddings and hot beverages are completely plant based, full of nutrients, and easy to prepare.
We are looking for a Junior Operations and Logistics Officer who will assist in managing daily office operations including production, logistics, and accounting. The job also requires participation in the manufacturing process.
What we are looking for:
What you will do:
- Fluent English
- English B1
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Interested in plant based foods
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Enrolled in University
- Work in the office twice a week, 5 hours/ day
- Assist with ERP system (registering raw materials and batches, traceability, creating delivery notes and invoices, registering manufacturing orders)
- Assist in daily operations and quality control. Creating the checklists and quality checking operations processes. Preparation of order shipping documents.
- Assist with accounting. Working with ERP system and the invoices. Registering in the system, controlling, uploading.
- Produce food
This is a paid internship and we are looking for someone to start right away. The contract type is Internship or Kurzfristigebeschaftigung.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to [email protected]