Here at Crisp, we value the strength in teamwork, and strongly believe that it’s the key to Crisp’s success. By bringing together bright, motivated creators, wherever they live and work, we are leveraging humanity’s diversity of experience and background in order to understand the challenges facing our food supply, and solve them together. Come join us, and help build the type of business you’d like to be a part of.
We are a socially conscious, distributed team. We give you the opportunity to solve challenges in the global food industry while living where you’re most comfortable and working in areas where you can help foster and grow the community that you are a part of.
We believe in transparency, diversity, merit and fostering a culture of empowerment, personal impact and career growth. The Senior Account Executive will be a key member of the sales department at Crisp, representing our brand, our mission and our industry leading platform. You are passionate, ambitious and self motivated. You are eager to contribute to the overall company goals, to exceed your quota and foster growth amongst our team and our brand.
We do not have strict requirements to exactly the role you have / have had in the past, but we will certainly not hold it against you if you have been an over achieving sales rep at a previous SaaS company or held a sales roles at a food brand within the industry.
This is an evolving role, currently reporting directly to the Director SMB Sales with ample opportunity for growth if you play to your strengths. Whether you are coming from a startup or corporate background, you appreciate how much impact there is to be had in smaller organizations and you relish the ability to shape your own role and the future of the company.
Signs of a great candidate for Crisp
- Collaborative. You know that your colleagues’ perspectives will make our customers successful. Similarly, you use your strengths to help us grow together. You propose ways for us to be more engaged and successful with our customers.
- Customer focused. Our customers are at the forefront of your day. You prioritize our customers’ voice to ensure their needs are met.
- Ambitious, curious, and resourceful. You are innately curious, and you aren’t afraid to work hard. You are self driven, you take direction well but are able to be creative to find results on your own when asked. You are driven to succeed because your hard work and results make you proud.
- Disciplined and reliable. We are a distributed company and you enjoy the benefits of working distributed while consistently delivering what you have committed to. When you hit a snag, you communicate and reset expectations early.
- Appreciative of honest feedback. You know that the best way to learn and grow is through constructive feedback delivered kindly. You view feedback given to you as an opportunity to get better and strive to do the same for others.
- Work smarter and harder. You often identify a problem, create a solution and bring it to a state of completion - with others, or even on your own. You find ways of eliminating or automating stuff that is uninteresting or wasteful.
Signs of a great candidate for Account Executive
- In-depth Sales experience at a SaaS company. You have experience prospecting SMB companies and closing high velocity deals with a very short deal cycle. You have worked with traditional SaaS sales tools like Outreach, Salesforce, and LinkedIn sales navigator.
- Food industry experience. You are passionate about the food industry and have experience working inside it. You understand how CPG brands work, and how they use data to grow their business.
- Closing Deals. You have experience prospecting and closing deals. You excel at creating high quality leads and running a successful sales cycle from beginning to end. You make the most of every opportunity that comes your way.
- Goal driven. You know how to push through rejection and find success in adversity. You understand consistent success comes from grit and a hard work ethic.
- Success in a remote work environment. You are self driven, you take direction well but are able to be creative to find new ways to be successful. You derive great personal satisfaction in your work.
- Communication. You are confident and convincing in your communication and have a strong objection handling skill set.
We are building a team of people with a breadth of combined experiences so that we can collaboratively enable our customers to be successful. There are no hard requirements on specific background, experience or geographical location. Instead we’re looking for individuals that are capable, reliable, and hoping to grow along with us. Do you have strengths you can share? If so, we’d love to hear from you!