We’re seeking an experienced frontend developer to work with our highly successful SaaS platform. We have a small development team so you will be responsible for completing a project from start to finish. This will allow you to easily see your contributions and how our users respond to them. Our application is built using react and its core focus of the product is to provide marketing reports which means the look and feel is very important to us. Most of the react components involve taking data from the backend and translating it into user friendly tables and graphs. You will be expected to create react components using JSX / CSS that produce a polished look.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada. We are hiring for multiple positions with varying responsibilities.
- Develop and iterate on new features, working closely with Design and Backend engineers to achieve a polished product
- Create and enhance ways to display analytical data to our users, primarily using Highcharts
- Regularly conduct peer reviews, code audits and promote good practices
- Influence design direction and work directly with design members to iterate UX solutions
- Work with other teams to build a technical ecosystem that enables high velocity, low-waste development
- Work with the integrations team to deliver shared reporting features.
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 3 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- 5+ years using HTML/CSS
- 3+ years using React
- College/ University degree