e-TeleQuote : Where Your Passion Meets Purpose
Is writing and producing content your Passion..??
e-TeleQuote is seeking a creative and execution-oriented Content Marketing Specialist (Bilingual Spanish a plus) to help produce, source, and coordinate various content marketing initiatives. This person will be an integral part of building an industry-leading content library for our target market.
The Content Marketing Specialist will be a key member of the e-TeleQuote team and have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of content initiatives. The right candidate will love the content marketing challenge of creating valuable content for both our target market and the business that both educates our audience pre/post sale and incorporates value-driven messaging.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of our products, buyers, and target market segments to produce high quality content that differentiates our brand from competitors.
- Produce high quality content and content marketing plans designed to attract new and returning web users, engage leads and customers, support marketing and sales goals, and drive new revenue growth.
- Maintain the highest quality writing standards as well as incorporate brand-aligned style and tone into content production
- Regularly generate various human-centered content including case studies, emails, blog articles, scripts, and other material as needed
- Create original, persuasive, needle-moving marketing content that promotes the company’s place as an industry leader
- Play a key role in developing, maintaining, and owning the content marketing calendar as well as collaboratively coordinating content production for blog posts, case studies, live events, videos, etc.
- Create content templates that help operationalize the sourcing + production of marketing content.
- Monitor company’s social media interactions with prospects and current clients
- Develop and maintain an understanding of our competitor’s offerings + identify areas where e-TeleQuote differentiates in order to incorporate winning value propositions into our marketing and sales content.
- Abide by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Medicare Marketing Guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in writing and producing content for SaaS sales or marketing teams
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred
- Superb communication, writing, and follow-up skills.
- Deep curiosity and strong ability to understand how we can track performance of content marketing assets and initiatives
- Excellent time management and demonstrated ability to hit content production deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Technical expertise with social media, internet search engines/navigation/keywords, cloud-based tools, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, and Photoshop.