We are looking for an Agile Project Manager who has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects. The ideal candidate will be able to drive multiple requests and priorities, which encourages to wear multiple hats and at the same time keep knowledge and information flowing seamlessly. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to provide the best
The candidate must possess 3 instrumental skills: Project Management, Leadership and Strategy & Business Management.
Enabler for driving key constraints including, but not limited to scope, schedule, budget, risk, quality management effectively.
Strongly facilitates a motivating environment, offers to mentor people, people’s person for the Project Team and other PMs and fosters an undivided focus on positive solutions and common goals.
Strategy & Business Management
Strategic approach to resolve a problem and accelerate process and organisation efficiency with an excellent entrepreneurial mindset. Decision influencer for the stakeholders to drive the business objectives with effective data points.
We require someone with minimum 4 years of experience in Project Management, who can deliver these responsibilities:
- Establish a clear understanding of the business problems & long-term vision for the project and the project team
- Articulate the Scope and clearly communicates to the project team and the stakeholders
- Compose the project team and outline each stakeholder’s role and responsibility areas
- Define the KPIs for project and resources in order to measure the variance and efficiency of project and team
- Create, validate and prioritize User Stories in accordance to the UX wireframes in collaboration with the Client and project team
- Determine dependency and sequence in how the User Stories can be best delivered
- Estimate realistic efforts and evaluate the teams’ capabilities
- Develop a robust project plan to execute and monitor its progress
- Capable of making the adjustments along the way as need be, before
the project reaches its final stages
- Familiar to 3rd party service integration; essentially basic ones including, but not limited to SMS, Call, Navigation, Push Notification.
- Identify & evaluate the potential risks & dependencies even before the project initiates and implement measures to avoid or mitigate the impact
- Foster open communication to address risks/unknowns, ensuring every participant has an opportunity to express opinions, solutions and concerns
- Able to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts
- Drive daily scrum, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings
- Review the budget on timely intervals and plan to avoid budget overruns
- Define cost controls to ensure spends in line to the budget allocated
- Conduct weekly meetings and report the project progress, financial health, bottlenecks and escalations
- Perform UATs behaving Client to the team and owns the quality delivered to the actual Client
- Enable the team to easily access knowledge and information at any given time and to ensure it flows seamlessly
- Key Communication driver to lead meetings in a controlled environment keeping it time effective and result-driven
- Empathize all the stakeholders contributing to the Project and be a guide and go-to person for everyone in the team
- Formalize the end to end process of the Project from initiation to closing
- Strong vendor management skills, right from evaluating the Vendor to maintaining structural integrity with the Vendor for the successful delivery of the project
- Responsible for making decisions both small and large
- Continuously review experience, capture the learning points and make recommendations for process improvement
- Be part of the Scrum Master online communities on social media and contribute value internally and externally
- Contribute 1 blog each month on Agile process, learnings, a story about your own retrospective, the team on the company’s website
Must have excellent hands-on: JIRA, Confluence, MS Office Suite.
Would be awesome if you are:
- Scrum certified
- Agile certified
- PRINCE2 certified
- PMP certified
If you decide to apply for this job, think about what you can bring to the company in order to be aligned with company values
.How do you apply?
At Lean Apps, we’re looking for innovative and creative thinkers seeking to join a team of like-minded achievers who want to revolutionize the world of digital products. If you think you might be the right fit for our team and our company values, please apply by using the below process. Tell us why you’re perfect for this job by sending a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Or, if you want to stand out and show us who you really are, create a video cover letter. A flash mob, a comedic monologue… whatever showcases your passion for the work you’d be doing and add it to the email. Videos are not required, but if you create it, we’ll watch it. If your email impresses us, we will get in touch with you to continue the interview process. If it doesn’t, you’ll just receive a “thank you” email from us but give us a few weeks.Good luck :-)