Wolters Kluwer is looking for a remote full-stack JS engineer to work on an internal startup called TaskFlow. It is a SaaS, a low-code/no-code application designer that allows non-technical users to build decision trees, interactive forms, and simple data collection workflows. Those applications are used in products across all Wolters Kluwer divisions (health, legal, tax, compliance) and outside.
- we are a remote team of ~50 engineers, designers, and product managers
- we build our product ourselves: from an idea to implementation to support our customers in production. You can have an impact!
- we started working remotely before COVID, and we are not coming back!
- we embrace async, deep work, minimum meetings, flexible working hours, and transparent communication
- remote team member== 1st class citizen in our team
- we value results, transparency, and collaboration
- our UI is rich - think of Google Docs/Miro/Visio scale
- we release to production several times per day
- we deploy our product globally (including AWS China)
- we automate everything - we are crazy about testing and releasing often
- all communication is in English
We are looking for:
- great engineers who are also managers of one
- our tech stack is JS/TS/node, Angular (we like React too!), Redux, Jest, Cypress, AWS, OpsGenie.
- competitive compensation
- the dynamic and challenging working environment
- you will be hired as a full-time employee via remote.com employer of record
- A screening interview with the hiring engineering manager (30 minutes)
- Three rounds of technical interviews (30-60 minutes each, be prepare to code :))
- Ready rock!