Traefik Labs is a VC-backed company that develops simple and future-proof cloud-native networking software for modern IT environments. The company’s popular open-source projects include Traefik, the cloud-native application proxy with more than 2 billion downloads and used by the world’s largest web companies. Traefik Labs’ mission is to simplify networking complexity for developers and operations teams.
We believe that simpler is better, that Open Source is superior, and community drives innovation!
Our team is growing and we're looking for a UI/UX designer to help us design and develop amazing B2B SaaS product interfaces that engineers will love, where every detail is carefully thought out and the whole user experience is intuitive.
- Create simple, innovative, stylish, and user-friendly designs for web user interfaces.
- Create and develop design library in close collaboration with the front-end teams
Drive design processes all the way, from setting flows and wireframes to detailed design for the team
Be a driving force in building and developing UX and design for a product that grows fast
Become part of cross-functional teams throughout the company
- You have experience working with open-source companies, developer-oriented solutions, or B2B tech startups
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing SaaS product UI
- You are very creative and want to work with the product/engineering/marketing teams from idea and research to build the best products
- You have a solid knowledge of user experience and product design skills
- You are curious to understand the "Why" and not afraid to ask questions before jumping into implementation
- You have a strong sense of good aesthetics and visual design trends and are at the forefront of the latest best trends and practices
- You are comfortable working with tight deadlines and moving environments
- You own your projects and have a high sense of responsibility
- You are fluent in English
- You are comfortable working with remote teams
This position is based in Europe (remote).