About The Role:
As the Affiliate Marketing Specialist, you will be part of the Marketing Team helping to significantly grow and expand our affiliate channel working with some of the biggest and well-known influencers in the space.
To be an ideal candidate, you should have a background in marketing with a proven track record of successfully working with top-tier influencers to produce results.
Typical Daily Duties:
- Identify and build relationships with top-tier influencers to turn them into affiliate partners
- Negotiate affiliate deals and payouts
- Onboard influencers to the affiliate program
- Set up affiliate accounts and tracking links for influencers
- Support influencers with marketing assets and product updates to help them succeed through our affiliate program
- Check on influencers’ content making sure it up-to-date and reflects the brand’s guidelines
- Brainstorm new ideas for influencer campaigns to drive affiliate revenue
- 2+ years experience in working with influencers for B2B SaaS companies
- Proven track record in relationship building with top-tier influencers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for connecting with people and building relationships
- Well-organized with great time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to produce results with minimal supervision
- Bonus points for experience in affiliate marketing, but this is not a requirement
Bonus points for experience in B2B, but this is not a requirement.
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- 100% Remote – Work from anywhere (OK, almost anywhere…), as long as you are able to work your scheduled hours and attend team meetings.
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after your first 90-days)
- 2 Company Holidays
- Remote Office Equipment Reimbursement (up to $500 USD)
- Budget for personal development
- Co-working stipend (based on location/need/safety due to global pandemic)
This is a full-time remote position, and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
How to apply:
- Click the Apply Now button
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Uscreen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
The determination to move applicants forward in our hiring process will be based on how the candidates’ skills, qualifications, knowledge, and experience meet the requirements of the position as outlined in this job posting.
Please note that due to the large number of applications received, that we are thrilled about, we are only able to respond to qualified candidates at this time. Should you be selected to move forward in the recruiting process you will be notified within 2-weeks of your submission.