SaaS Installation Engineer at SeatGeek
US - Remote
As a SaaS Installation Engineer, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of SRO within a fully operational SaaS environment, utilizing a suite of tools provisioned by SeatGeek’s infrastructure engineers, built within cloud architecture, across all SeatGeek territories.
Reporting to the Director of Client Engineering Services, you will support our Helpdesk teams in a 3rd line capacity, assisting with troubleshooting and liaising with the Infrastructure and Client Experience teams.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for global Enterprise client installations, upgrades and modifications for SeatGeek’s Enterprise services within the SeatGeek cloud environment.
- Daily operation, provisioning, monitoring, and maintenance of SeatGeek Enterprise Client Installations.
- Providing “3rd Line” support to the Global Product Support Team in troubleshooting-related tasks.
- To escalate support issues to the Infrastructure and Development teams when required, ensuring that all background information is presented.
- Identifying the impact of proposed changes ahead of production tasks.
- The creation and upkeep of user documentation.
- Through regular internal training workshops and self-learning, maintain an up to date working knowledge of Enterprise Client SaaS installations.
What you have
- Production experience administering Windows installations.
- Production experience administering Microsoft SQL Server installations.
- Basic IT Infrastructure knowledge, i.e., Servers & Networking.
- AWS experience and experience with VMs, containers, and server-less computer platforms
- Experience with operating systems (primarily Windows 2019), configuration management, and "Infrastructure as Code"
- Minimum 1 year of experience supporting SaaS software installations.
- Proven troubleshooting ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that can be demonstrated in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Ability to effectively communicate system/technical issues with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Fluent in English; written and spoken word.
- Time management, working to deadlines.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience collaborating across functions within an organization.
- Experience documenting processes in a user-friendly style.
- Equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A hybrid in-office approach, allowing you to work remotely a couple of days a week
- A WFH stipend to support your home office setup
- The ability to work from anywhere up to four weeks per year with SeatGeek on Tour
- Benefits package that supports health/dental/vision. We also provide annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- A focus on transparency. We have regular company meetings and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- $120 a month to spend on tickets to live events
- Annual subscription to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon music
TO APPLY: Send your resume and a cover letter.
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!