PlaytestCloud connects mobile game studios with real players. We help push user driven development into the future. In 2020 we ran between 50 to 100 playtests a week, and are now looking for a Junior Community Manager (f/m/d) to join our ever-growing Berlin-based team. As a Junior Community Manager at PlaytestCloud, your time management, organization, and communication skills will help get even more great mobile games into the hands of players.
If you're looking for a role in research operations, PlaytestCloud is the place for you.
Community Management at PlaytestCloud
As a Junior Community Manager you will be responsible for representing PlaytestCloud to our players. Your team is responsible for communication with our player base of over 1,000,000 people, resolving any problems they may have with playtests or their accounts. You will get the opportunity to learn about how we and our game studios acquire players.
In this role you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of testing mobile games for fun and usability
- Communicate directly with our players to provide playtest-specific help and advice
- Triage playtest problems and report them to our Project Management team
- Help our players understand our platform
- Be the voice for our player-base at PlaytestCloud
What's in it for you:
- You’re able to adjust quickly to the needs of our players and have communicated closely with customers or players in previous roles
- You have strong organizational skills
- You’re familiar with video games, whether it was “back in the day” or more recently with something like Idle Miner Tycoon, Animal Crossing, or Cyberpunk 2077, and are eager to learn more
- You have (near) native spoken and written English skills. German is not required for the role. Any additional languages will be a plus
- You have permission to work in Germany
- Join a passionate team that has revolutionized the way mobile games are tested and developed
- Take over responsibility for a core part of our business from day one
- See how games are made from an insider’s perspective
- Work directly with the top mobile gaming studios in the world
- Learn the ins and outs of working in a highly successful SaaS operations team
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for a growing number of game studios around the world. Our online platform enables the testing of iOS, Android, and mobile browser-based games to get real player feedback. PlaytestCloud provides in-game video recordings, surveys, and reports, which game studios use to craft a flawless game usability and player experience. At PlaytestCloud everybody contributes directly to helping our customers make the best games possible.
- Company-wide focus on Work/Life balance
- English is the company language, but you can take German classes on us
- We’ll invest in your professional development
- Our Berlin-Charlottenburg office is easily accessible from all parts of the city*
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen*
- Your favorite drinks, snacks, and coffee*
(*Please note: Due to COVID-19, this position will start as a remote-based role without any business travel).
With your application, please send us a customized and creative cover letter on why you are a great fit for PlaytestCloud. And if you play games, tell us which ones!
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for a growing number of game studios around the world. Our online platform enables iOS and Android game testing with real players around the world. PlaytestCloud provides in-game video recordings, surveys, and reports, which game studios use to craft amazing player experiences. At PlaytestCloud, everybody contributes directly to helping our clients make the best games possible.
A common question you might be asking: “Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?”
Our answer is that studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. By contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying. We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role, and to PlaytestCloud.
At PlaytestCloud, we welcome diversity, and believe everyone should have a fair chance at setting the high score. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everybody who works here or with us, regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion (or lack thereof), political affiliation, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, or any other protected characteristics. Join us and make the future of mobile gaming diverse, inclusive, and exciting.