Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping short-term rental owners and managers be successful. Backed by the world-class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It's with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Senior Recruiter, Tech reporting directly to the Manager of Recruiting. In this role, you will lead full lifecycle recruiting across all of our technical roles, as well as, help us to standardize and improve our recruiting processes, metrics, and strategies for the global technical talent market. As the world and travel landscape shift around us, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization and help us execute our growth strategy.
As the Senior Recruiter, Tech you will be responsible for:
- Owning and managing the full lifecycle recruiting process for all technical roles, including sourcing, interview scheduling, initial screening, offer presentation/negotiation, and legal documentation
- Ensure all technical recruiting programs and processes adhere to diversity, equity and inclusion best practices
- Working directly with Engineering and Product hiring managers and the People team to develop the staffing plan and the strategies that will enable us to successfully hit Engineering and Product hiring targets
- Standardizing, executing, and ensuring adherence to all technical recruiting processes and procedures including intake meetings, job descriptions/postings, interview processes, offer processes, and pre-hire processes
- Reporting on staffing and budget utilization directly to the VP, Finance
- Developing, implementing, and iterating on scalable technical recruiting programs and processes (employment branding, recruiting process optimization, diversity hiring, etc.) that support a world-class candidate experience and drive positive candidate engagement and pipeline building
- Developing and improving upon recruiting success metrics, including owning creative and proactive solutions where metrics are not meeting benchmarks
- Staying current on the technical talent landscape and advise hiring managers on necessary adjustments (location, qualifications, compensation, etc.) to hiring in order to meet business needs within ever-changing talent landscape
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- A Go-Getter: You thrive in fast-paced environments and consistently take initiative to improve the way things are being done to deliver the best results.
- Highly Collaborative: You enjoy working with others, specifically those in engineering and product, to meet goals and are comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders at every level.
- Data-driven: You know how to use data to solve problems and inform decisions and are comfortable presenting your findings to drive consensus.
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- Deep experience and expertise in recruiting engineering and product teams, preferably at a SaaS technology company
- Experience building trusted relationships with engineering and product leaders and teams so achieve hiring goals
- Deep understanding of full lifecycle recruiting processes, comfortable doing all related tasks (intake meetings, sourcing, scheduling, screening, negotiation, etc.), and executing at a high level
- Experience helping to build technical recruiting strategy around employer brand, diversity hiring, programmatic recruiting and staffing plans, and experience with owning successful execution of strategies
- Expert-level negotiation skills and ability to close candidates without flexing on business priorities/goals
- Understanding of headcount budgeting and how to flex recruiting in order to stay within overall budgeting guidelines
- Highly detail-oriented and able to organize and manage multiple competing priorities without compromising work quality or customer satisfaction
- Service-oriented mindset that aims to deliver a high level of service balanced with an eye to the bottom line
- Demonstrated success in managing high-velocity recruitment and many open job requisitions at the same time, without sacrificing quality or service levels for candidates and hiring managers
- Enthusiastic networking participant; enjoys meeting new people and keeping up with a large talent network to draw from
- Willingness to go above and beyond, outside the scope of the job duties to ensure the business succeeds
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Meet with our Manager of Recruiting for a deeper dive video conversation
- Complete a take-home assignment and present it to our Manager of Recruiting and VP of People
- Meet with our VP of People, VP of Engineering, and VP of Product
- Speak with our CTO
We are passionate about cultivating a diverse team so if you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every point on the job description, please apply anyway!
We are serious about our core values - We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It - if those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses, and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner, and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints and believe that our ability to help short-term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.