Upwave is the Brand Intelligence Platform. We make brand marketing more impactful.
Brands use Upwave to build their brands, by bringing AI to bear on brand measurement. With our Brand Analytics product, we provide the software & data platform that the world’s largest brand marketers use to measure and build their brands.
Our customers are Fortune 500 companies across multiple verticals - including CPG, food & beverage, consumer technology & telecom, and financial services - as well as the world’s largest advertising agencies and media platforms.
We are backed by leading venture investors (Y Combinator, Uncork Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Initialized Capital, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Industry Ventures, Conductive Ventures,) and leading MarTech founders & CEOs.
We’re a humble but ambitious team that takes its work seriously but never ourselves. Come join us.
What you will do:
As a Product Manager, you will own the Brand module of Upwave’s platform. This module surfaces numerous metrics of brand health, enabling brands to visualize the impact of brand marketing and the drivers of this impact. You will lead a team of engineers, designers and data scientists to collectively create a vision for brand analytics within the Upwave platform and then rapidly iterate on this vision. You will leverage our Fortune 500 client-base to rapidly validate and de-risk the product vision and cutting-edge features for brand analytics. If you are looking to make a significant impact at a company, this role is for you.
- You have software product management experience
- You are passionate about agile software product development
- You can do product discovery and product delivery like a boss
- You enjoy leading your cross-functional product team as a “company within the company”
- You have a basic understanding of multi-tier software architectures, and perhaps have even coded in the past
- You thrive on the energy of operating in a fast-paced, ever-changing startup atmosphere
- You have experience working in marketing for a major brand.
- You have dabbled in statistics
Upwave is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.