Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust's solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company's mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Senior Frontend Developer (Dashboard) you will be part of our Dashboard team, a multidisciplinary, agile and specialized team. Your primary responsibility will be the planning, development and maintenance of our Dashboard application: a modern React and Angular 1 hybrid currently transitioning towards React as well. You'll be part of a team that has a direct impact on our product, user experience and technology choices.
What you bring:
- Take full ownership of our client-side applications and write expressive and testable code in reasonably sized units of work
- Collaborate with our product, UI design, UX and other tech teams to ship meaningful new features regularly in an agile environment
- Participate in code reviews to give and receive constructive feedback
- Monitor the application to ensure the best experience for our users
- Take part in technical discussions and contribute with your ideas and experience
What’s in it for you:
- Proficiency in React with a strong focus on quality, testability and best practices
- Very good knowledge of HTML, CSS and Git
- Experience working with debuggers and browser developer tools
- Experience with Flux architecture
- Strong collaboration in a cross-functional team and a fast-paced agile environment
- Efficient communication across diverse team
- Experience working with Design Systems and Microfrontend architecture is a plus
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let's Talk!