Location: Santa Clara or or Remote (US Only) any location West of CST.
This position is not eligible to be performed in Alaska, Colorado, Mississippi, North Dakota, or the Virgin Islands.
At GoDaddy, we’re empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world with products and services that help them create and grow their ventures. As a Director of Product Marketing, you will define product positioning, feature packaging and pricing strategies for our Commerce products. You’ll ensure our customer’s voice is reflected in the products’ value propositions and that we have a differentiated message that appeals to the everyday entrepreneur who wants to sell more and grow their business. You will partner closely with product management leadership, go-to-market teams, and others to launch new solutions into the market that will delight our customers, and help the company achieve our growth objectives.
What you'll get to do...
- Customer insights – lead segmentation efforts and develop critical customer insights through self-driven research or in partnership with GoDaddy’s research team.
- Product positioning –deliver differentiated positioning for Commerce offering encompassing online store, marketplaces & point of sale products
- Content marketing - Partner with site, SEO, and content marketing teams to develop content for GoDaddy’s commerce offering across the buyer journey
- Product go to market input – partner with the go to market teams and provide key input on the customer target and product value proposition to launch new services.
- Pricing and packaging - develop strategies to developing compelling pricing and plan tiers that make sense to customers and achieves business goals
- Market intelligence – be a specialist on competitors and build strategy to differentiate and better serve our customers
- Cross-functional leadership - Develop and build strong relationships with product, marketing, and operations leaders across GoDaddy
Your experience should include...
- 10+ years of product marketing and/or relevant consulting, CPG experience
- Proven ability in developing simple but powerful messaging & pricing for SaaS offerings that drives adoption of product and business growth
- Strong experience in driving content strategy around the product offerings & buyer journey
- Demonstrated passion for the customer, gaining customer insights by way of research and in-market testing and translating insights into successful execution.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with track record of “test & learn” approach
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and simply
You might also have...
- Small business or consumer marketing experience
- Experience in eCommerce, point-of-sale, or payments products
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet
), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture
). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]