) is seeking talented engineers who want to help us build the future. We're not simply seeking coders; we're looking for individuals who are collaborative problem solvers
that want to make a dent in the universe
. Atlantis works on a variety of projects and products. These projects range from supporting financial institutions and life science companies, to building prototypes for small startups, to data harvesting and manipulation.
We’re looking for a well-rounded engineer that enjoys focusing on building scalable applications, leveraging micro-services and cloud infrastructure to deliver great experiences for users. This role will touch on areas such as AI, Machine Learning, and Big Data. This is an amazing opportunity to get immersed in the Finance space, working with with large datasets, applications and analytics.
You should love to collaborate, whether it’s in a daily standup, or a road- mapping sessions. Our engineers have a say in the development process, and work closely with our Product Managers and partners to build awesome, functional applications.
Preferred Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional Python experience in a team environment
- Understanding of advanced data structures & relational databases
- You have developed, maintained and documented APIs of all kinds
- Knowledge of publish / subscribe messaging patterns
- Experience in collaborative, agile environments
- Ability to mentor others and explain complex problems and solutions in a thoughtful manner, both informally, and in stand-ups and through code reviews
- An engineering mindset. We're looking for problem solvers, not just code slingers
- Ideal candidates have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- Knowledge of Ruby or other languages for context
- You have an advanced degree
- Experience with building compilers
- Investment industry experience or knowledge
- Have entertaining stories for the team
Not the perfect fit, but have a passion for software development, love to learn, collaborate and grow? Drop us a line. We’d love to meet you.
We're a group of engineers, product managers and marketers who have been long-time colleagues and teammates. We love building products for our partners, and we love celebrating our successes with them. We're based in Concord, MA, just outside of Boston, MA. There are flexible options for remote work and commuting, competitive salaries, 401K and outstanding health benefits.. At Atlantis, we look to build life-long connections with our engineers.