Driven by a vision of decentralizing the cloud industry, CAST AI is a team of cloud experts who empower innovators to build future-ready products. Our AI-powered cloud optimization engine delivers a cost-efficient, high-performing, and resilient infrastructure for every Kubernetes workload. No more vendor lock-in or downtime, the cloud just got solved.
Join an exciting Miami-based AI startup experiencing record growth. As our Business Development Representative (BDR), you'll be playing a crucial role of breaking into new accounts and fostering relationships with multiple contacts within all levels of our target customer segments.
Responsibilities for BDR:
- Drive CAST's growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Learn the modern SaaS sales methodology from seasoned sales leaders.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events, webinars, and assorted campaigns.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points, and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, Support, and Sales teams to facilitate new programs, messaging, campaigns, and market positioning.
- Generate emails sequences, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
Qualifications for BDR:
- B.A./B.S. Degree.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and sales skills.
- 1+ years of experience as a sales development rep preferred.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit/experience with a strong growth mindset.
- You have a way with words and can write email copy and sequence campaigns that convert.
- You are adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external.
We are offering:
- Team of highly skilled professionals to work with and learn from.
- Very technically challenging domain with unique problems.
- Time to focus on work with the minimum overhead of bureaucracy etc.
- Flexible working location.
- 10% time to focus on self-improvement or personal pet projects.
Remote, United States.