* Help maximize uptime, reliability, performance, and security.
* Implement projects ranging from backend to frontend and everything in between.
* Help maintain and improve our codebase.
* A high level of competency with Ruby, Rails, Postgres, React, Webpack, Heroku.
* Experience building responsive frontends with a focus on cross-browser compatibility and accessibility.
* Bonus points: Passion for and/or experience with education, education technology, and/or literature.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, healthcare coverage, 401k with matching, contribute to the growth and success of the best literary resource on the web.
Flexible hours but typically stick to 9am-5pm EST. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
* Your resume/LinkedIn/GitHub profile
* A brief explanation of the biggest opportunity for technical improvement that you see on our website
Senior Full-Stack Engineer, Census
Senior Full Stack Engineer, Thinkific
Senior Full Stack Engineer, Instrumentl
Senior Full Stack Engineer, Exygy
Senior Full-Stack Engineer, SessionLab