We exist to accelerate access to net zero for all by providing the most powerful low carbon technology energy optimisation platform in the world.
We work alongside a mature EV leasing business across a range of energy assets such as EVs, chargers, solar, battery and energy meters to deliver cheap and green energy optimisation to our customers.
To support our rapid growth we seek a motivated software engineer who wants to have a real-world impact to join our team in Marlow. You will work on several exciting new projects and development of our nascent platform into a world-leading product.
The ideal candidate: - Loves solving problems by building high performance, scalable applications hosted on AWS and has experience in Java (or Kotlin).
- Has strong software engineering experience (Java preferred, Spring-boot is a +).
- May have had experience building cloud infrastructure (AWS or otherwise) using Terraform.
- Has experience with microservice architectures.
- Is able to design and build RESTful APIs (e.g. with Spring-boot)
- Would either work full-time remotely or (ideally) be able to come into the office for face-to-face collaboration when required
Software Engineer, Mettle Studio Ltd
Software Engineer, Dispatch Technologies
Software Engineer, Mobile Outfitters
Software Engineer, Upwave, Inc.
Software Engineer, Modo Paymentsmost of us are clustered near Dallas or near San Francisco