- 💡 Entry-Level
- ❗ Hiring Multiple
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 🚀 High Growth Potential
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World
- ⚕️ International Healthcare Coverage
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.S
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) supports our team of Business and Seller Advisors to facilitate as many deals as possible. The person in this role will work directly with a small team (3-4 people) to identify, engage, and educate eventual buyers, focusing on developing early-stage leads into engaged opportunities to work with our Deals team.
- Outreach to potential clients who have indicated interest in buying or selling an online business;
- Help develop a strategic outreach program to contact leads who are not already engaged with Empire Flippers;
- Communicate with sellers on our Marketplace to better understand their business and answer buyer’s questions;
- Support the Business Advisor team to improve our engagement and conversion on every stage of our deal flow;
- Book qualified leads to our Business Advisor team who will then focus on developing offers and negotiating purchase agreements
- Communication Proficiency; You’re a problem solver. Selling a business is an intimate experience for most entrepreneurs, especially if it is the first business someone is selling or buying. This means you will face obstacles and challenges. It will be up to you to make sure those challenges are met head-on and solved.
- Interpersonal Skills; You genuinely enjoy forming meaningful relationships with other people, and your sense of humor can produce a smile even in tense situations. Others inherently trust you because of your authentic disposition.
- Negotiation Skills; You will need to be able to confidently tell the entire story of a possible acquisition. While investing in online businesses can bring great returns, it can also be a volatile space to play in. We respect our audience’s intelligence by telling them about both the risks and rewards.
- Ability to develop rapport, negotiate, and influence others;
- Inside or outside sales experience (preferred);
- Understand basic financial documents such as a Profit & Loss statement;
- Experience with a marketing and sales CRM such as Hubspot (preferred);
- You must be a good fit with us culturally;
- You must have a passion for travel, ideally outside your home country;
- You are hungry to learn and fun to work with;
- A background in sales, financial industry, e-commerce, or customer service experience is preferred but not required;
- You are proficient with Google Suite, Slack, and Zoom;
- You must be highly motivated, goal-driven, and coachable
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Evenings, weekends, and working within different time zones may be required as job duties demand.
You must be able to pass a background assessment that involves a credit check and criminal history check.