Looking for a good job in a fun company building exciting Startups? We offer flexible working, paid holidays, laptop and bonuses related to business success.
We’re a values driven Venture Builder.
Work at your own pace
We don’t believe that productivity is a 9 AM to 5 PM thing. It’s about owning tasks and projects whilst working as part of a remote team.
We encourage our team to make time for experiences, friends and fun… and if you want to, we’ll help you build your own venture - Entrepreneurship is one of our Values.
Live Where You Want
We are a distributed team based in the UK and Eastern Europe, and we’ve optimised the business to do this with great results. So live and work where you want, only delivering results for the team matters.
Enjoy your holidays
Enjoy time with your family and friends, travel, discover and adventure (or game if you prefer). We offer 24 paid days during the year and have a relaxed policy around this - we’re all adults and as long as projects get delivered, it’s all good.
Work & Learn
Our team is over 10 experts in their field - smart people with various talents, eager for new experiences, full of energy and wanting to learn more. Mix and learn from experts in UX,CRO, talented engineers and commercial side.
Purpose driven Client partners
We’ve worked with major companies like Canon, Louis Vuitton or Ikea - but really prefer building, from the ground up, exciting startups. Some of our ex clients have now raised millions and grown into successful ventures.
We try to focus on purpose driven projects, current examples include a search engine donating its profits to ecological causes, a mental health AI driven learning platform and children communication charity…
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Familiarity with PHP (Laravel would be a plus)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB) and web servers (e.g. Apache)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
Nice to have:
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications (Electron, Ionic, Capacitor, Cordova)
MORE ABOUT APPY
Arguably an accelerator (of ideas) and an incubator (of businesses). Since 2012, we have been creating and building tech businesses with Entrepreneurs.
We take a strong view on the Commercial side: how do we help our partners create successful, tech enabled businesses?
This might mean advising them on user research, conversion rate optimisation, commercial model… or focusing on how we can make the best tech solution to achieve their current aims. We work as trusted advisors, taking over the Product and Tech side of their business.
How to apply
If you’re still reading, well done, you’re awesome and you should definitely apply. Please use the apply button and fill out the form provided.
We like to keep things simple so our hiring process is straightforward and fast:
- Submit an application form
- Answer 3 simple questions on VideoAsk
- 1-1 interview with our CEO
- Receive an offer