provides an ultra-modern net-worth tracker that supports automated tracking of almost all asset classes in one dashboard (savings, stocks, crypto, DeFi, debts, real estate, cars, metals, collectibles, digital and more). Our mission is to enable anyone to organize and track their financial information in the simplest way possible!
We are fully remote with a dedicated team based around the world which consists of successful serial entrepreneurs, engineers and designers.Job Description:
- Collaborate with the product manager on requirements gathering and task breakdown
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Support our existing product and services and make recommendations with respect to our commitment to continual improvement
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- 3+ years experience developing web applications
- Strong experience with AWS
- Strong experience with MySQL
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with bleeding edge specifications of EcmaScript
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong experience developing and supporting scalable, highly-available backend services
- Strong source code management experience, especially with Git
- Ability to deal with multiple projects/deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- High coding standards: Adherence to common idioms and best practices of the tech stack
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies on an independent basis
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Remote work self-discipline
Asia time zone preferred so that you can have some overlap with our VP Engineering (located in IST).
Why Work With Us?
- You can work fully remote, from anywhere in the world! As long as we have at least 4 consistent overlapping working hours with Indian Standard Time (7 AM to 5 PM IST)
- 10 paid days off for public holidays in your own country
- A fun, stimulating and hard-working startup environment
- No micromanagement
- Learn how to build a startup from an experienced team (2 successful exits)
Compensation & Working Hours:
- Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day
- $3,000- $6,000 USD per month, negotiable based on experience
The Application Process
- Click on "Apply for this position" button and email the WWR team (screening step)
- If you're shortlisted, we'd like to work with you on a technical test.
- After that, we’ll proceed to another interview and final test.
- Once we’ve reached the end, we’re hoping that both you and us will have a definitive idea for how well we’ll work together and we will make the contract offer here.
Thank you for your time and we look forward to meeting you!