Join us on our mission to make the world more sustainable and inclusive! 🌱
We are a team of seasoned digital experts, passionate about making a difference. We build solutions that help Brands, Advertisers and Consumers to make a positive impact on the world.
This far, we have a successful track record in leveraging the internet economy to create a greener world through Tribaldata (https://tribaldata.es/en/home/) with 100+ customers served and 30.000+ trees planted. With our first mission accomplished, we are now expanding, and ready to take it to the next level.
We believe that you are, as us, an entrepreneur and innovator at heart. That you are comfortable moving in uncharted terrain and that you see opportunity in ambiguity. That you have a good business sense and understand how technology can be used to solve real world problems.
We also believe you love to turn complex challenges into simple concepts. And of course, we believe that you would love to make a difference for our future. Something to tell your grandchildren about.
We believe that
- You have a proven track record as a Software Engineer
- You understand how to translate product and business goals into technology
- You possess a sound understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms and know how to apply them to craft pragmatic solutions
- You are pragmatic and understand the trade-offs between the perfect solution and a working solution
- You have experience building and maintaining data-powered applications
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current standard methodologies in your areas of expertise
- You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with your team
- You like to see things through, from start to finish
- You appreciate agile software processes, data-driven development and responsible experimentation
- You are comfortable and experienced in working remotely with a high degree of autonomy
- You have a strong sense of ownership and growth mindset
- You have previous experiences from a startup, or are looking forward to take part in the journey and all it entails such as; explore and learn, be flexible in changing directions, eager to move outside your comfort zone, open to a higher degree of risk for a much greater reward, being pragmatic at all times
- You are a global citizen and that you see immense potential for change in the world
What you will do
We have two major work streams ongoing;
First, improve our existing products consumer and customers experience by leveraging Data, ML and NLP technology to ask smarter questions. Second, develop a brand new product from scratch with the mission to help businesses and consumers become even more sustainable.
You will work closely with a tightly knit team of Software Engineers and experts in Sustainability, UX, Psychology, Data Science, and Marketing to make these products come to life. We are building our products on a combination of Google Cloud, Firebase, React, GraphQL, React Native, and NodeJS.
You will participate in everything from early discovery where we uncover opportunities and study technical feasibility and opportunity, conceptualisation and prototyping, delivery of the MVP to launch and continuous evolution of the service. You will be the champion for promoting sound and pragmatic engineering practices in your area of expertise that fit the setting of a startup. You will contribute to the technical strategy, regularly assessing the state of our architecture, and keep the level of technical debt on an acceptable level. To a great extent, we expect you to take the lead on technology choice as we are breaking new ground. Besides, you will contribute to the vision and long-term strategy in your domain of expertise.
We would like you to have
- 7+ years of professional experience in software
- High level of fluency with and experience using technologies and frameworks like - Firebase, GraphQL, Node.js, Python, React, React Native
- Google cloud, or previous experience in cloud based apps on AWS or Azure
- Proficiency in systems thinking and systems design concepts like transactions, atomicity, etc.
- Excellent English, spoken and written. Spanish a huge advantage
It would be a plus if you have
- Programmatic marketing, panelist solutions and consumer data experience
- A keen interest in the field of sustainability and data
- Experience launching productionized machine learning models at scale
- Domain experience in e-commerce, marketing or SaaS
- A degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or another quantitative subject area
We prefer you to be in the CET time zone (Stockholm, Madrid) +/-2 hours.
We welcome candidates from the whole of the EU.