A Designer on our team brings design strategy together with technical skills to concept, design, and produce print and digital design projects for branding, marketing, and web. They collaborate with other creative team members to create work that is both aesthetically outstanding and conceptually thoughtful. They are expected to bring creative concepts to the table that meet project specs and are contextually relevant and aware of project/brand guidelines, creative and technical requirements. Simply put they understand the big picture objectives of the work they’re creating and create designs that go beyond the visual to own the conceptual meaning of everything on the artboard.
Your responsibilities include the design, execution, internal and external presentation of:
- Print and packaging projects
- Creation and layout of online designs including, but not limited to, websites, user interface mockups and landing pages with a strong consideration for user experience for Web, tablets, and mobile devices
- Logo and visual identity design
- Social media content
- Design moodboards
- Brand moodboards
- Photo/Video treatment moodboards
- Email marketing content
- Presentation design
- Research and asset collection
- Digital and Print Production
- Q/A work against project specs proactively searching for errors like spelling mistakes, omitted or incorrect information, sizing errors, technical file issues, etc.
4-7 Years Experience
- Ability to take project requirements, raw ideas, copy and content to create designs that clarify concepts, create emotional resonance, and elevate brands and campaigns and digital work.
- Collaborate and communicate with creative team, accounts, and technical team members – including copywriters and photo/video to produce content in service of designs.
- Always on the lookout for ways to streamline process & reduce friction with team
- Fluent in the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma, Keynote, Google Docs
- Technically advanced in color theory, typography, composition and photo retouching
- Be self-sufficient and able to problem solve and manage timelines on your own – speak back to project requirements and find alternate solutions when hitting roadblocks
- Collaborate with the Digital and Interactive team to bring the designs to life
- Discuss and be eager for feedback on designs
- Present work professionally, in context, bringing design choices together with project requirements to explain work in a dynamic, creative presentation
- Ability to create presentations that conceptualize creative, digital, and marketing work both in service of your own presentations, and the agency’s
- Ability to run and facilitate collaborative meetings and conversations internally and externally
- Help onboard new employees, give feedback to juniors, and interns
Must be US based, position is available as a remote position or onsite in Soho.
Please send an email to [email protected]
with a brief cover letter sharing relevant experience, your resume, a link to your portfolio site, and/or live examples of recent work.
We are offering the role to be remote or onsite