This position will start part-time, grow to full-time within a few months, and is100% remote. Applicants from the US are preferred, although we are considering applicants from all of the Americas and Europe as well, as long as you have availability from 7 AM - 3 PM Pacific Time, and have a Native level of proficiency in English. Our projected start date is August 9th. We look forward to meeting you!
We’re SEO.com – a team of trusted experts, with proven results. We provide high quality, comprehensive digital marketing campaigns to companies in a variety of locations and industries.
We're looking for our next Executive Assistant. This is the right position for you if you love supporting your team members
and empowering others through efficiency
In this role, you'll be working with Alexandra, our President, to ensure that things run smoothly, mainly by taking care of administrative tasks. You'll be in charge of managing our CRM, updating our internal website (it's an easy drag and drop builder - no coding 😉
), attending meetings with her as a note taker, compiling research for various projects she wants to execute on, and more. You'll get lots of extra brownie points if you're already familiar with digital marketing and SEO.
Why apply? We are a fun, quirky, close-knit team of professionals who have been in the digital marketing industry together for years. We do regular team building events, trainings, and brainstorm sessions, and do our best to support each and every team member in their role. There’s a lot of room for growth as our company evolves, and we plan to promote from within.
- Right-hand to President, and occasionally the Owner / CEO;
- Help hire and recruit new employees, when needed;
- Assist with onboarding processes for new team members, such as setting up accounts;
- Train new staff on calendar management, CRM and office etiquette;
- Act as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners;
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner;
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings;
- Answer administrative calls (routed by receptionist) and take messages;
- Retrieve and file corporate records, documents, and reports;
- Help prepare for meetings and accurately record minutes from meetings;
- Accounting functions: check and verify source documents such as invoices, bills, credit card receipts and purchase orders;
- Prepare documentation for internal processes and projects;
- Keep internal training website information up to date;
- Manage administrative processes in our CRM;
- Use various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software;
- Read and analyze memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed;
- Plan, organize, and manage virtual and in-person events; and
- Additional responsibilities, not limited to various operational tasks and projects, including creating spreadsheets, organizing virtual “watercoolers” and research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
- Knowledge of the principles, procedures, and best practices in the industry;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, CRM software, Asana and WordPress; and
- Excellent ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion.
Please email an introduction and a copy of your resume using the link below. We'll respond with a link to book your interview.