Hi there!! We are looking for a Senior Support Engineer, who will help us improve the most advanced content management system worldwide. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 40,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and Shure.
We are focused on developer-centric product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your Team and Role
The Senior Support Engineer is situated between the customer success and product team, and manages GraphCMS-related issues that have impact on product usage and project development. By providing this assistance, and escalating issues when necessary to our Engineering and product team, our Senior Support Engineer gives our customers confidence that their needs are represented and addressed. Many large customers rely on GraphCMS to power their public websites, mobile apps, and other mission-critical parts of their business, thus the the role plays a vital role in enabling their success in doing so.
What you will be working on
What we expect from you
- Maintaining oversight of customer support activities on different channels (including email, Slack & Intercom) and answer support requests.
- Advising our customers on how to have the best possible experience on our platform and strive to make a connection with them.
- Being the bridge between our team and customer and taking their feedback to actively drive improvements when it comes to our customers' experience and internal processes.
- Collaborating directly with our Developer/Product Team to help ensure fast problem solutions.
- Collaborating directly within our Customer Success Team to ensure the customers' happiness.
- Staying informed on product changes and rapidly learning information about the product to ensure the delivery of updated information.
Working at GraphCMS
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer support role.
- IT-relevant degree (university or university of applied sciences) and IT development experience of at least 2 years.
- Experience working with APIs and API-based SaaS integrations.
- A good understanding of how web applications and mobile apps are built and work with an ability to explain concepts clearly and produce example code that complements your explanation and an ability to monitor logs and process them to aggregate/analyse data.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written, and enjoys helping people with a customer-focused attitude and strong problem solving skills.
- A track record of getting things done in an environment that combines collaboration and individual responsibility and an appetite for high-growth, rapidly-changing environments.
- Experience and familiarity with support tools i.e Intercom.
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our “manager of one” work style enables a workplace that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams' success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility and accountability. A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)/Mini case study or assignment wherever applicable
- Team-fit conversation