Location: Remote (Eastern Time preferred).
Hours: Full-time. Contractor.
Salary: Competitive Salary & Uncapped bonus scheme.
Prior experience: Entry level / Junior
Minut is a property tech company that helps Airbnb hosts, guests and neighbors get along. Our customers come from all sectors of the short-term rental market - from individual hosts to large accommodations operators. At Minut, we strive for excellence, creating market-leading products that constantly get better.
In 2019, Minut secured $8 million in Series A funding, and is now one of Sweden’s most promising start-ups in the HAAS (Hardware as a Service) sector. The company consists of 35 technologists, engineers, inventors and social scientists, from eight nationalities, working across Sweden, the UK, Ireland, France, and the US.
If you want to kick-start your Sales career in an exciting tech start-up environment, Minut is the right place for you. We’re looking for a target-driven team member to join our growing Sales team as a Business Development Representative.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for bringing in new business by identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for our Account Executive (AE) team based on our target customer profile. Using prospecting strategies and working closely with the sales and marketing teams you will initiate relationships and play a key role in building a strong and high quality pipeline.
This is an opportunity to join a Swedish tech start up on its global success story working with a tight knit sales team. You will be a part of building and scaling the business spearheading Minut’s expansion in current and future markets with a great opportunity to gain experience and grow within the sales team.
- Identify and understand customer needs and pain points.
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to our target customer profile.
- Qualify outbound leads as well as inbound leads generated by the marketing team.
- Close smaller deals on your own by bringing holding initial demo calls and exercising the full sales cycle.
- Schedule meetings and calls with the relevant point of contact.
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to refine the prospecting/lead generation initiatives
- Maintain the pipeline and keep the CRM system up to date
Who you are
- Enthusiastic sales driven hungry person who can demonstrate sustained success in generating new leads and passionate about building new relationships.
- Ideally (but not necessarily), with experience in sales or lead generation.
- You are a self starter who takes initiative and brings ideas to the table.
- You will need to have a solid passion for networking.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Additional languages are considered beneficial.
- Third level degree preferred
Who we are looking for
Someone who believes in
- putting your ambition and imagination to work every day
- learning and evolving
- helping others and taking initiative
In your day to day work, you are someone who
- listens and communicates clearly and consistently
- is solution-oriented, curious, and self-sufficient
- is interested in technology and problem solving
Have a background in
- Sales and customer service roles
- We consider any additional languages a plus
- Ideally experience working remotely
Minut is a high-tech startup with the team distributed across the United States and Europe and expanding fast. In this role you'll have the opportunity to grow your sales career quickly and take on larger clients as the company scales.
A fair chance
Minut is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe that you should be fit to work in this role, motivated, and experienced enough, regardless of ethnicity, belief or religion, family structure, sexual orientation or gender identity, or anything else that makes you, you.
How to apply
We have an exciting future ahead, we'd love to hear from you if you are passionate about sales and networking with a problem solving mindset and interest in tech and innovation.