As the Customer Marketing Manager at Fleetio, you will be responsible for owning product usage as well as increasing the growth and adoption of our products. You will be the voice of the customer in critical projects and design new programs to acquire, retain, and grow customers.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day.
We’re looking for a super-motivated, highly experienced person to join our Product Marketing team to evangelize Fleetio and help articulate its features and benefits. A critical component of this role is to optimize a robust sales and marketing funnel - maximize the top of the funnel and minimize the leakages down the funnel. Your goal is to provide leverage for the marketing and sales teams to help convert 100% of the leads we generate. Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Be the voice of the customer — talk to customers to understand their unique needs, how they use our products and how Fleetio makes their jobs and lives easier
- Maintain full awareness, develop and oversee plans to increase product usage, adoption and growth from trailing, onboarding, and existing customers
- Analyze usage statistics and make data-driven recommendations
- Enable prospects and customers to be more successful in a self-serve way
- Own the in-app messaging as well as the content development and execution process with Product and Marketing
- Strategize, conceive and execute customer upgrade strategies to drive revenue expansion
- Ensure customers are aware of new product releases, features, and enhancements utilizing a multi-channel approach for most effective engagement
- Maintain understanding and awareness of Fleetio's unique position in the market and our strengths as compared to our competitors
- Work closely with Customer Success, Sales, Product Marketing and Marketing Comms teams to identify and craft stories of our most strategic customers to support our go-to-market initiatives
- VoC strategy support and execution
- Future owner of the Client Advisory Boards and NPS strategy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects from all around the world. So many different types of companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them (it’s a huge market).
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Use the latest tools and techniques to grow a massive audience in a global marketplace (customers in 70+ countries) and a rapidly changing industry (transportation).
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, customer marketing, or growth marketing
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS company (Fleet industry is a plus)
- Deep knowledge of growth marketing techniques and tactics
- Proven capability for formulating data and analysis-driven marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Highly organized and experienced project manager that’s passionate about technology
- Technical savvy, coding experience (or working knowledge)
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce CRM, marketing automation, and other Product Marketing tools (e.g., Segment, Heap, Marketo, Chameleon, etc.)
- Proven track record of problem-solving in an innovative environment and get things done
- Knows and understand how businesses work, strategies and techniques to impact both customer experience and bottom line
- Must understand and be passionate about the customer
- See and viewed as a trusted individual, keeps confidence, admits mistakes
- Can manage through unclear situations, finding a way forward without all the facts, be comfortable making a decision without the full picture
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully
- Self-motivated and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or a relevant field is preferred
- 100% coverage of employee health and dental insurance (50% Family)
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Vision, STD & LTD
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Floating Holiday
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Community service funds
- Mac laptop
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly since 2012 #LI-REMOTE
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing [email protected].