About the Role 👓
We are excited to announce that we will be growing our social media team!
At Contra, we are committed to our community. With this, we are looking for a Junior Social Media Specialist, to solely help with responding to DM's + comments on all social media platforms. Every community member is special and we love to make them feel heard!
This is a contract / independent position and requires a total of 15-20 / week.
With option to transition into a full-time role or to extend hours.
For more information on our mission here at Contra view: contra.com
How you'll make an impact: 📈
- Respond to every DM + comment that comes through our social channels
- Reach out to independents who would be a great fit on Contra
- Connect with companies via social media who align with Contra's goals
- Hit quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals for DM outreach
- Comment on relevant social posts to help us spread brand awareness to more users on social
- Help our social team identify how to leverage DM strategies to build relationships and drive leads to contra.com
How Contra can add value for you:
- Remote-first culture
- Health benefits for all team members
- Well-funded company built to scale
- Competitive salary + equity
- Generous vacation policy + paid holidays off
- Flexible parental leave
- No Meeting Wednesdays
- Half day every third Friday of the month
- Themed meetings, games, and other fun team-bonding activities
- A custom slack emoji, just for you
Our interview process:
- Complete a self-assessment form (10-15 minutes)
- Interview w/ Sam (30-45 minutes)
- Interview w/ Zoë (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with Founders (30 minutes)
- You will receive a final answer from Contra no later than 48 hours after your final interview!
You should apply if you:
- Have 1+ years of experience in customer support + social media marketing
- Loves working independently + remotely
- Is organized and loves to connect with people via social media
- Are an active listener and conscious replier (each message should be made with love)
- Are a strong individual contributor, but also a team player.
- Have an optimistic and go-getter attitude!
- Have great communication skills
- Are located in North America + within 3 hours of Pacific Timezone
You’ll be successful here if:
- You are an A+ communicator (both verbal + written)
- You operate well in a remote-based environment (and are within ~3 hours of Pacific Timezone)
- You are passionate about connecting with independents + companies via social media
- You love helping users solve problems / answer questions via social media
Learn more about Contra →