The Remote Company
is a network of remote-first tech companies. We're united by our values and approach to doing business. You will work with products like MailerLite, MailerSend, MailerCheck and Ycode.
We’re looking for a Project Manager who would join a team of talented developers and designers to work with our new product MyZenTeam. You will join the team before the launch of the product this autumn and will impact its further development.
The Remote Company has been working remotely for the last 7 years, and MyZenTeam is our internal hiring and team management tool. We’ve recently noticed a big shift in HR: more and more teams are deciding to follow a hybrid model or work remotely. A big challenge for hybrid teams is that office workers and remote workers often are not on the same page, and they don’t always understand each other’s work styles, personalities and communication preferences.
We’ve decided to bring MyZenTeam to the market. It’s a hiring and management tool tailored especially for hybrid and remote teams, with the goal of making candidates and team members alike feel valued. Our vision is to share our own experiences on bringing harmony to a hybrid landscape and staying engaged with a team that works from 40+ different countries (and thriving in the process)!
Why The Remote Company?
- You won’t be bored
You will work with a passionate and talented team that knows how to launch products, create communities, take care of customers and build amazing SaaS products.
- You'll be challenged with interesting tasks
Your tasks will be to think of the ways to connect remote and hybrid teams and build the best tool for them.
- You'll take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day
At The Remote Company, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We're continuously growing and our oldest company, MailerLite, has been around for more than 10 years.
What we expect from you
- You’re a good team player
- Passion for apps and engaged teams
- A sense of personal responsibility
- Experience with project management and online products, especially in building SaaS products
- Experience in launching online products would be a bonus
- Strong documentation and organization skills
- Comfortable and effective in a remote environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word zen somewhere in your newsletter)
What we offer
- Salary: USD 34,000-50,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. The whole company gathers once a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Team meet-up once a year. You and your team will get a budget to meet and bond in a location of your choice
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently. Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Get a MailerLite account
MailerLite is part of the ecosystem of The Remote Company. You can sign up for free here. Read here how to create an account.
- Create a newsletter about YOU
In your MailerLite account, go to "Campaigns" and create a newsletter that answers the questions below.
- Send the newsletter to apply
Send the newsletter or just the preview URL to [email protected].
You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode."
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Why you want to join MyZenTeam
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and/or personal homepage
- Previous companies you worked for, projects you worked on
- Let us know if you were part of a product launch before
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Your remote work experience
- Expected salary
Did you apply? Click here to read what to expect next. Good luck!