We are a remote-first company with a globally distributed team of 70. We’re proud of the way we get great work done. Our clients love working with us and we partner with them on long-term projects. Our teams are engaged and excited about our work. We’re looking for a smart, hardworking, creative, and collaborative individual to help us create beautiful, intuitive and engaging experiences for our client partners.
Only candidates who are based outside of the US will be considered for this role. The position can be remote or within our offices in Barcelona. Our working hours are typically 11am to 8pm BCN time.
Please provide a link to your current portfolio. Candidates without portfolios will not be considered.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the complete UI/UX design process, from the development of wires and prototyping, to gathering user feedback, to collaborating with and presenting to stakeholders and designing polished interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, and other UX/UI designers to develop intuitive and elegant product experiences.
- Prioritize user needs and be the voice of the user in conversations and decisions.
- Design user flows, wireframes, and prototypes to demonstrate your ideas to stakeholders.
- Incorporate best practices, research, and user feedback into your design decisions.
- Confidently present your ideas and recommendations to internal stakeholders and clients.
To be successful in this role, you’ll also be:
- Passionate about creating products that deliver both a first-class user experience as well as real business results.
- Seriously detail-oriented. You pride yourself on delivering designs that are accurate and consistent. You enjoy thinking through the multiple scenarios and perspective in each user experience you create.
- Committed to keeping up with ‘best practices’ and new design thinking. You’re naturally curious, you’re constantly reviewing new apps and products, you can speak comfortably on the pros and cons of the latest design trends
- Skilled at presenting your designs and findings with clarity and confidence and engaging in stakeholder discussions
- Comfortable in fast-paced, collaborative environments.
- 3+ years experience in UI/UX design, including responsive sites and applications and native mobile applications (iOS, Android, React Native).
- Experience working across the entire product lifecycle, from research and prototyping, to launch, to ongoing feedback and iteration cycles.
- A robust portfolio of past projects and live examples.
- Strong visual design skills that demonstrate excellence in the core principles of typography, layout, color etc. A design aesthetic that demonstrates a strong foundation in the core visual design principles (typography, layout, color, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills in English, including the ability to engage confidently with English-speaking clients in design discussions and presentations.
- Must live outside of the US.
Why is it good to work with us?
We know that big ideas and big results only happen when you have the right people, working together smartly - whether that’s across the room or across the globe. We make work fun and rewarding.
What else do we offer?
- 100% remote team: Work as part of a talented, globally distributed, successful team with over 8 years of remote-first experience.
- Great environment: We provide a great working atmosphere where you can share and learn with other smart people. Our client partners love working with us and embrace our working process as well.
- Career progression: We want you to grow with us and provide the opportunities, mentorship, and career path to do that.
- Work-life balance: love your work, but know that it doesn’t take over your life.
- Paid Meetups: Come meet with your colleagues in Barcelona or at a local meetup.
- Competitive compensation: we’re looking for long-term members to add to our remote team. Many have been with us for 5+ years. Depending on location, we will hire as employees or Independent contractors.