We are looking for an experienced cloud engineer to build, optimize and maintain AWS cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for building highly-available critical infrastructure for the delivery of software-as-a-service applications.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the development team to evaluate and build performant and cost-effective cloud solutions.
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and compliance requirements.
- Consistent and continual improvement of systems to improve security and resiliency.
- Identify, analyse, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Ensure compliance with ISO27001 and SOC2.
- Stay current with industry developments.
- Work well in a team environment.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience with AWS (certifications are a plus but not required)
- Extensive experience with (min 2 years):
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work with a security first mindset.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Vietnamese.
- AWS certifications.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience working within ISO 27001 or SOC2 compliance frameworks.
- Experience with Healthcare IT.
- Experience with HIPAA.