We are looking for a PPC Assistant. To support paid media marketing channels, including Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, and AdWords
Who Are We?!
The Otaku Box
is a physical monthly subscription service offering a loot box containing 8-9 anime-related goodies based off of favorite anime series/characters according to results from a monthly voting process.
Role DescriptionWe are looking for a PPC Assistant. In this role, you will asked to own paid media marketing channels, including Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, and AdWords.
The advertising campaigns should be managed and optimised within acceptable business KPI’s such as the amount spent and the cost per customer acquisition.
You will work in conjunction with the marketing and product teams to create, launch, and measure campaigns, and you will be asked to implement ongoing campaign optimizations through A/B testing.
ExpectationsThe rate of learning at The Otaku Box is high and priorities constantly evolve, so being highly adaptable and flexible is key.
You will be successful in this role if you enjoy scaling and optimizing advertising channels, have a strong analytical background, and obsess over driving continuous growth.
While your primary expertise and area of responsibility will be PPC, you also need to be a good growth generalist to succeed. In addition to owning marketing channels, you will be asked to find ways to improve on-site conversion rates, and conduct strategic analyses as the company grows.
Here are some of the things you'll be doing:
Coordinate with the wider marketing team to produce necessary assets such as Landing pages and ad graphics including static image and video creatives. This includes:
- Making creative suggestions
- Tasking designers with the creation of ad graphics
- Tasking front-end with the creation of landing pages
- Tasking marketing team with any relevant copy elements
Strategy and Alignment
Ideation of strategies and being able to execute on these strategies is critical in maintaining consistent business growth with paid advertising. This includes:
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Presenting data and reports
- Weekly meetings with the wider marketing team for alignment and ideation
- Weekly reporting on paid advertising metrics such as ‘amount spent’, ‘sales’, and ‘cost per sale’
- Monthly reporting consolidating results, address any trends or patterns, and determine new solutions
The set-up, management and optimisation of advertising campaigns. This includes:
- Writing engaging copy for adverts
- Building the campaign and all inclusive elements (ad sets, ads) on the advertising platform
- Daily monitoring and optimization of campaign elements based on business objectives and agreed KPI boundaries
Here is what you already need to have experience with (all are required):
- Proven track record of using paid media as a driver of revenue and growth
- 2+ years of performance marketing experience in Facebook or AdWords - Native advertising experience is a plus
- General understanding of growth marketing areas outside of paid media, such as copywriting, A/B testing, product, SEO, and retention marketing
- Ability to identify pain points and understand customer behavior
- Ability to operate autonomously in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- Ability to communicate and work with engineers, designs, and other stakeholders
- Analytical background with a focus on conversion rates
- Excellent written communication skills
Working at The Otaku Box:
- For immediate start. Full-time employees only
- Fully remote position. We operate as a distributed team and can work from anywhere
- Hardware & software if/as needed
Anime fan/knowledge is a plus!