Vanbruben is a small and recently-founded digitalization studio with expertise in Web Development, UX/UI design, and online marketing.
We are part of an entrepreneurial ecosystem consisting of several companies that share the common goal of developing digitization projects for a more sustainable & digital world. Our clients are SMEs from a wide range of industries - from insurance to telecommunications and start-ups.
Due to the steadily growing interest in our services, we are excited to have a working student with a special interest in the areas of online marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and ads marketing.
What you are going to do:
- Work closely with the founders to increase the reach of digital products and services
- Design, implement, test & improve creative marketing campaigns across multiple web channels.
- Create and enhance new landing pages based on UX guidelines.
- Develop and implement A / B tests of landing pages.
- SEO for our own and our client's websites
- Create new content and improve the relevance of existing content (content-marketing) with a focus on organic search results
- Create and improve Google Ads campaigns
What we offer:
- You are completing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration, marketing, management, or a comparable course of study.
- You have a keen interest in digital marketing, content marketing, SEO, and the digitalization of processes, products, and services.
- You are interested in taking responsibility for new types of projects in the area of digitalization and digital marketing, acquiring new knowledge, and learning new methods and tools.
- You have experience - also with positive results - with online marketing tools (SEO, Google Analytics, Google Ads are a plus).
- You are fluent in German and speak very good English (required for content creation & SEO in German)
- Competitive salary
- Budget for ongoing training & courses
- Deep immersion in a wide range of marketing activities.
- Personal responsibility and freedom of action from day one.
- Collaboration with a diverse, experienced motivated and open team, without hierarchies.
- Development opportunities in digital marketing, online sales, and UX design.
- Flexibility in working hours + home office policy.
- Purpose: We are strong advocates of inclusive design + directly connected to social and environmental causes.
- Career: if this internship shows that we are a good fit, you will be offered a very well-paid permanent position in our team, with many opportunities for training and development.
Please send your CV + a few words about you to Bruna (in German or English).
We are looking forward to hearing from you!!