With more than 80 million registered players across all platforms, we count among the leading casual and social games providers. GameDuell was founded in 2003 and offers a broad portfolio of over 40 games shaped by our team members.
As our Payment Manager*, you will be responsible for driving the overall business and profit margins from a payment perspective towards optimization, maximization, and fraud reduction. As the main point of contact for all payment-related external and internal interfaces, you will take over the administration of all tools and accounts.
What we expect
- You have full ownership of our payment processes. From the optimization and expansion of payment processes along the customer journey with the goal of improving the user experience and payment conversion, to fraud reduction, and contract optimization using analysis and reports
- Manage and drive forward relationships with external partners as the main point of contact, and take over the negotiations with new and existing partners
- Collaborate closely internally and work across teams with various stakeholders as the main contact regarding all payment related issues
- You keep updated on new payment methods and technologies
What we offer
- A university degree in Business Administration or similar OR completed training as bank clerk
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks and funnels in the payment industry
- Result and process-oriented way of thinking and working
- Very good analytical skills, data driven, and hands-on mindset
- Very good Excel skills
- Fluent German and good English is mandatory
- A variety of tasks and independent work with creative leeway for your own ideas
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our well-situated office in Mitte! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile office during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic
We are an ecological and socially sustainable company and have our very own “Green Team” which implements ideas and initiatives to help protect our environment and for charity. As a games community, we take our social responsibility seriously. We are co-founders of the “Leaders for Climate Action” and have committed ourselves to becoming carbon neutral.
- We pay attention to environmental friendly and resource-efficient standards when purchasing our office and food supplies
- We match your charity donations
- Join our “Green Team” and you can actively engage with charities and help to protect our environment by directly taking part in many of our green initiatives
- Social responsibility begins with each of us. Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual trust and respect. Our open and international team welcomes and respects diversity
Say "hello" to our recruiter Caro!
(jobs-bsu [at] gameduell.de)
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your application including possible start date as PDF with the subject ‘Payment Manager *’.
*GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse..