Without Code Inc. (WOCode.com
) specializes in building tools, integrations and partnerships that enable designers to build beautiful websites and manage their design businesses – all without writing code. Our small team of fully remote web professionals is passionate about demystifying the complex web and providing top notch customer service.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results-oriented Operations Manager who can organize and execute on new initiatives, build processes to scale the business and oversee the day-to-day of the company. This full-time position is perfect for an individual who enjoys wearing many hats in an organization.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- You thrive on taking a great idea, building a plan for bringing that idea to market, executing that plan and seeing it through until completion.
- You love to identify a problem or opportunity within the business and propose / deliver a solution for it.
- You are detail oriented and can review both written and design elements quickly for accuracy, tone and professionalism.
- You have experience scaling a SAAS or ecommerce business, including the implementation of a sales and marketing process.
- You can tackle a serious to-do list - the bigger the better!
- You are a self-starter who excels in a culture of accountability and feels confident driving projects forward and achieving results.
- You are a connector who enjoys networking and building relationships with staff, clients and vendors.
- You are comfortable using or learning productivity tools such as Slack, Dropbox, Monday and CMS systems.
- Plan, organize and deliver major company projects and initiatives
- Design internal processes and systems that improve the customer experience and maximize company efficiency / profitability
- Build and grow the company through the implementation of a sales and marketing process (customer acquisition)
- Day to day supervision of staff and ability to provide constructive feedback / coaching
- Facilitate company communication through regular staff meetings and virtual events
- Management of third-party vendor relationships and agreements
- Collaborating with the CEO and management team to set objectives and determine priorities
- Monitor essential performance indicators and the overall health of the organization
- Act as the key escalation point for customer and staffing issues when required (putting out fires)
What's Not Required:
Financial oversight - our CEO focuses on the financial and technical side of the business. Your role will focus on the business side, including project management, sales, marketing and HR.
Technical / Development skills - an understanding of web technologies and how a development project works is an asset, however knowledge of code is not required.
Why Choose Without Code?
- Fully remote
- Flexible work schedule - we measure performance based on results (not hours)
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Paid vacation time
- Work with a fun team of web enthusiasts based around the world
- Annual technology and health spending allowance
- Ownership over your area of the business
How to Apply:
First, click the apply button and introduce yourself via email. Be sure to tell us about your experience, key skills, salary expectations and what motivated you to apply for this role.
For candidates that look interesting, we'll set up a call with Steve (our CEO) to get to know one another. If we hit it off and our needs align, we'll organize a final call with a few team members and prepare an offer if there's a fit.
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to respond to all applications. Our hiring process typically moves quickly, and we aim to have this position filled within a short period.
Without Code is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We look forward to receiving your application, and thank you for your interest!