connects sales teams to their target prospects efficiently, helping them sell to their ideal customers. Using Orum's parallel dialer, sales reps can dial multiple numbers at once, and Orum's speech recognition will automatically recognize and connect reps with humans that pick up. This leads to consistent conversations, faster training, and more meetings booked.
Our mission is to become the market-leading sales prospecting platform. We're a small, fully remote team of about 30. Our business is young but rapidly growing with triple-digit year-over-year growth. Our customers use our product daily. Top-tier Silicon Valley VC firms have invested in our mission.
There is still more to build to get to our vision. That's why we need you to join our growing team.
This role is ideal if you like to work across the stack to deliver significant impact with a small team. You'll be in charge of building and owning features end-to-end, take it through conception, implementation, shipping, and iteration. Examples include routing calls through our event-based SIP softswitch, displaying real-time call information in our UI over WebSockets, or processing streaming audio for speech recognition. You will also be reviewing the design specs and PRs of other members on the team. You will be optimizing our telephony platform’s performance and working on projects that improve our SaaS infrastructure.
Our current technology stack includes NodeJS with Typescript, Ruby on Rails, Postgres, Google Cloud Platform, and FreeSWITCH.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are based in the USA. This position is not open in other countries.
- Have 3+ years of full-time software product development experience
- Have experience building back end applications with NodeJS/Linux stack
- Have experience working with an RDBMS using SQL
- Are familiar with front end HTML and CSS
These skills are not required but nice to have:
- Knowledge of Typescript language
- Experience measuring and tuning performance of NodeJS applications
- Experience building front ends with React
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Experience with cloud infrastructure programming with one of AWS, GCP, or
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
For our employees, we offer:
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the US. We were founded as a remote company before the pandemic and plan to stay that way for the foreseeable future.
- $2500 budget for work-related equipment that is yours to keep
- Flexible vacation policy
- Stock options
- Semi-annual company retreats for all employees to connect in person
- Top-notch Healthcare/Dental/Vision insurance plans
- 401K plan